Called It

(A/N: I should probably stop putting A/Ns here on chapters Anyway I'm healed now just dizzy that's all and oh my friend Jlmgwen has made a Nalu book ya know Natsu x Lucy thing I'm not that of a fan of fairy tale but if you liked that anime and le ship then maybe you should go check it out I'm kind of helping (I think) her with it)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I smiled staring at the three beans on the floor playing around. Tom was hugging his Tome bear which I took a picture of ealier, Edd was drawing random circles on a piece of paper that I gave him cause he just randomly found that crayon and started drawing on the wall earlier that I decided to clean it later this morning, and Matt? Is just being Matt his just looking at himself at the mirror admiring his cuteness.

I was about to poke Tom on the cheek when the phone rang, I sighed and stood up, but before I could leave I looked back at Tom and I still continued and poked him on the cheek which caused him to fall down on his side (I HAVE TO!) I then ran to the phone which was in the halls next to Edd's room.

Ring ring Ring-

"Hello?" I asked the other line.
"Hello? (Y/N)? Is that you?"  The other line asked.
"Uh yeah um who is this and what do you need?" I asked the other line scratching the back of my neck.
"It's me Tord remember? The horn haired hottie" Tord answered with his Norwegian accent.

I held a laugh. If he was here he'd already probably winked at me.

"Oh yeah the red hoodied chicken yeah I remember been so long since I had heard of you" I said wiping a tear away.
"What do you mean chicken? Well anyway is Edd there I really need to talk to him" he said.
"And why?" I asked lifting a brow.
"It's really important sorry can't tell you"
"Fine but if he sounds baby-ish ignore it" I told him.
"Why?"
"Just ignore it"

I put the phone down and ran in back to the living room where Edd is again drawing at the wall...not again!

"Edd! How many times?" I asked disapointedly sighing and facepalming. "Anyway no time for that you need to answer a call"

I then picked him up carrying him to the phone. I placed him on the table  next to the phone and gave him the phone.

"Hewo?" Edd answered. His eyes then widen "SURE!"