Future

(Sup guys! sorry for not updating for two weeks, Okay back to the story oh and how was the one shot? Anyway guess who came crawling back with his oh so proud self, Tord my hamster, his a little dirty yet fine took him a bath and his clean now, I'm quite not sure if he has a army or not but it's fine, what? Will he kill me? eh I'll care when it happens anyway to the story)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up in Tom's room and lying down on his bed oh yeah... I thought remembering the past events. I then felt someone cuddling me tightly yet gently. It was Tom he was now back to normal, I sigh as I hugged back feeling the warmth of his body spreading to my body like a chain reaction.

"Morning" he mumbled near my ear sleepily.
"Good morning" I answered back with my morning voice.

I felt him warm up alittle as I greeted him, I smiled and dugged my face on his blue hoodie making him chuckle.

"Cute" he said a loud.
I looked up at him and pout "what do you mean cute?" I asked sassily.
"You are" he said.

I blushed red muttering a 'shut up' then turning my head away from him, he chuckled again and kissed my forehead making me blush even more.

"Don't kiss me!" I whined.
"Why not?" He asked with a smirk.
"Cause I said so and you're slowly turning like Tord" I said.
"I am not!" He said a little mad.
"Fine you're not turning into a red hornhaired man" I said sarcastically.

Tom rolled his eyes playfully then a sigh escaped his lips but it sounded like he was little stressed.

"What's the matter?" I asked looking back at him.
"Nothing, it's just that you well changed not in a bad way tho" he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Well people change Tom no one stays the same" I said shrugging.
"Yeah people change..." He trailed off.
"What else is the matter?" I asked him.
"No nothing it's nothing" he stuttered.
"Stop lying and tell me already" I said sternly.
He sigh "I heard you...you can't pick between Tord and I and well..." He said hugging me closer to him.

I went completely silent. Slowly moving my head down blushing. I then heard Tom sighed again, he held my chin and pulled it up making me look up at him then kissing me on the lips. My eyes widen but slowly closed them and kissed back.
He pulled away and looked at me on the eyes smiling softly and warmly.

"Still hard to choose?" He asked.
I shook my head "Tom this isn't that simple to choose" I told him.
"But what if he doesn't come back? Will you still choose him?"
"...Tom... I don't know anymore..." I said looking away from him.

Tom then leaned closer to my fore head kissing my forehead and leaning his forehead to mine making us face to face each other while our forehead touching (I said fore head so much) and felt our breath hitting each others face.