Brother and sister time

(The pic above isn't my art I just got adored about it and it doesn't have to do with the story)

(Y/n)'s POV:
I was in my room playing with Edd's cat Ringo I was dying in cuteness and boredom. I was lying on bed picking Ringo up on  superman style.

"What should I do today Ringo?" I asked.
"Meow" was his only answer.
"If only you could talk I'll never leave this room or make human contact" I said.
"Meow"

I giggled and continued playing with Ringo. Just then a thought snap in me I sat up dropping Ringo on the floor.

"Maybe I should visit Jon yeah! Many chapte-I mean days passed by his probably missing me" I stated.

I stood up from bed and put on a (f/c) sweater. I smiled and dash out of the room leaving a very curious Ringo alone.
I ran downstairs seeing the guys on the couch just being lazy (lazy asses but it's okay I'm also lazy cause laziness is happiness) and boring watching nothing on tv (literally). Edd then noticed me.

"Hey (Y/n) where you up to?" He asked.
"I'm visiting my big brother Jon" I said.
"I thought Jon is the younger one?" Tom asked.
"There goes my ten bucks" Edd mumbles passing Tord money.
"Didn't I told you already? Anyway no time to explain I really need to go now bye!" I dash away.

I got to my brother's roommates house and knock. A guy with a butt looking chin opened the door.

"Uh hey um is Jon there?" I asked awkwardly.
"Yes why are you his girlfriend?" He asked.
"No I'm his sister" I said.

He nodded and called Jon to get down. Jon then ran downstairs and greeted me with a bear hug.

"Sis! How are you?" He asked letting go off me.
"I'm fine just wanna hang out with my  big brother is that much to ask?" I joked playfully punching his shoulder.

We laughed clinging on each other's shoulder.

"I thought she was the oldest" the butt chin guy said.
"No I'm more taller then her see" he said pointing at how small I am.
"Hey!" I slap his hand away from my head
"It's just that she's more mature than you" Butt chin guy said.
"Are you calling my brother immature???" I asked a little offended from what he called my brother.

Butt chin guy shrugged and walked away like nothing happened. I glared at the guy then Jon started patting my head with a weak smile.

"It's okay sis don't mind them come on I'll show you my room" he said.

I nodded and we walked inside link hands with my brother. I saw Eduardo and butt chin guy on the couch watching TV. Eduardo ignored us but Butt chin looked at us.

"Are you sure you two aren't couples?" Butt chin asked.
"Cry baby will never have a girlfriend he's too weak to get one" Eduardo insulted.

I glared at Eduardo and was about to say something but Jon just pulled me up. We went straight to his room and I sat on his bed he sat next to me and wiped away a tear. I felt pity and hugged him he hugged back and I started rubbing circles on his back.

"Don't listen to them big bro one day you'll find a perfect girl for you" I assured "you just gotta wait for the right time"
"And what if I don't?" He asked.
"Well I'm here for you I'll never leave you I promise " I said.
"You're the best sister in the world" he said.

I smiled and we kept in that position till he let go.

"Oh yeah are you gonna tell me something?" He asked.
"Yeah well you see I have a problem" I said getting a pillow and hugging it.
"Okay what is it?" He asked.
"There's this two guys who like me and one of them confessed to me about it and all I wanted was to be friends with them" I said.
"Then tell them you're not interested" Jon said.
"And that's the problem I might break their little hearts and that's not all" I pause falling backwards on the bed.
"What's the other problem?" He asked leaning forwards me facing me.
I look away "I might have developed feelings on them" I said.
He chuckled.
"What's so funny??" I asked.
"Oh nothing it's just you're finally getting out of your innocence" he said.
"What innocence?" I asked.
"Oh nothing" he said.

I sat up folding my arms then pouted my brother put his pointer finger on both side  of my cheek and press it down making me blow away the air that was inside my mouth.

"You're so cute sometimes" he said.

I started throwing pillows at him shouting 'I'M NOT CUTE!' He only laughed and throw the  pillows back to me.
Then the pillow fight started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sup guys.
I hope you like the chap I'm making another time travelling on the next chap so yeah see ya!