Adventure Time!

(A/N: Sup guys anyway I've seen that you guys are making some PUNNY comments *kill me meow :3* okay okay I'll stop ...for now so anyway I was thinking maybe I should post here the very funniest comment in the book on the top so do ya like or hate? just comment down below)

(Y/N)'s POV:
I stared down at my lil hands and sigh.

"tomorrow is the end of my childhood I should better make it worth it" I said proudly.

I smirked and looked around on what to do. Kitchen? nope I'm full my Room? Nope It's boring there Bathroom? already gone there....Backyard? ....I see why not. I got off the couch and walked outside but then A BLUE HOODED MAN WITH NO EYES GRABBED ME!

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked raising up a brow.
"outside and may I politely ask why must you care?" I asked back holding my hips.
"Well little one danger awaits outside you know" he said.
"but I (Y/N) (L/N) can escape from any danger that comes in my way so may you please un hold me and let's stop this chit chat and the polite tone now" I said impatiently.
"sure we can stop this talk but I won't let you go out by yourself you know " he said getting up.
"well as long as you don't disturb me I'll be fine"

Tom then put me down and we started walking to the backyard. I smelled the fresh air and looked around me bravely. Here I am the most dangerous place in the world I'm in the jungle! (cause kids have wild imaginations no?) I crossed the path of the long lake called the swimming pool.
I fought a beast that I almost died at a bear hug The MATTatron! then I stole a very valuable treasure that came from a wild horn haired beast that went wild and chased me around the treasure was called a 'Hen-Tie' book! and met a green hooded man who was kind enough to gave me a power drink that Tom refused to let me drink on my nap time it was called a Cola. And finally I have arrived my destination the legendary old tree. The legend says that if I climb this tree I would be the most tallest person in the world!
I smirked.

"Now my brother shall never call me smol bean again cause I the brave (Y/N) shall climb this tree and take over the world!" I said bravely.
"No you're not"
"Who said that? Show yourself foul creature but I must warn you I have been through many dangerous paths and I am not afraid anymore!" I shouted.
"Like what? escaping a hug from Matt? snatching and hiding Tord's hentai which caused him to chase you? and Edd sharing you a cola isn't dangerous you know and also it's past your nap time so time for bath" Tom said boredly but with a smirk.
I gasp. "NO! NOT BATH AND NAP TIME!" I cried

I ran up to him and kneeled down putting my hands together.

"please don't do this to me I'm begging you! " I begged.
"I don't get it why are you so disturbed on bath and nap time?" he asked.
"cause wouldn't it be a waste if you buy soap clean yourself and get dirty again so baths are worthless and for nap and bed time is wouldn't it be weird that we wear clothes for sleep and look like in a comma for hours??? I mean what a waste of a great day! now please don't ruin childhood for me Tom please!"
I then gave him the puppy eyes.
he looked at me for a second then replied "nope"
I facepalmed and muttered "If only you were Matt then my beautiful speech wouldn't be worthless"
"you were saying?" Tom asked.
"Nothing, well could you at least just let me climb this tree at least?"
"Sure, Go bunkers if you had to just to lose energy" he said.

I smiled and started climbing up the tree when I got to a branch I stood up proudly and laughed evily.

"YOU FOOL! NOW YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME NOW CAUSE I (Y/N) HAS CLIMBED AND RULED THE WORLD BEING THE MOST TALLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! I AM NO LONGER THE LITTLE BEAN MY BROTHER HAD SAID AND USED TO CALL ME EVERYTIME I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!" I screeched.

Just then I felt the tree moving. I held tight on the tree but it wasn't enough I then fell I screamed like I was gonna be the end of the world.

"AHHHH!!!! OUF!" I felt someone holding me.
"okay Kiddo times up now for bath" Tom said putting me on his shoulder.
"NO! THIS CAN NOT BE PUT ME DOWN!" I screech.
"No can do this train is headin' to bath tub station and there's no way out of this train" he said casually. (Anyone who'll guess what Tom is gonna get a follow from me)
"WHAT NO! HELP!!!" I screamed.
"not so tough now eh, little bean?" he teased.

I then heard the flowing of water down the tub. My facial expression turned to a horror one.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"