6

tw- gay slurs and abuse etc

Evan

Connor had to go.
I think we had fun though.

He told me that he's trying to stop smoking and be better. He's so nice!

To think it was only this morning I was about to-

Nevermind. The point is that I have a friend who isn't just in it for oreos and car insurance!

How can one day be the worst and best day of my life.

And I've got Zoe's number.

I don't like her or anything. At least, not anymore.

Not after I saw what she was really like. Deep down I know that she isn't really like that but compared to Connor. Wow.

Even his eyes are prettier that Zoe's, How much better they'd look in colour I can't imagine.

NotthatI'mgayofanything.
Fern it!

I'm a bi-tch

I DIDN'T CUSS THOUGH!!

I don't cuss because my Dad always-

Well he'd do stuff if I did.

He left when I was 7 and came back for a while when I was 13, that was when he first-

I would hate to think that Connor's got the same at his house.

I should text Zoe.

Oliveyew: I'd just like to let you know that Connor is NOT a bad person! He has issues and it doesn't help that you yell at him. I don't know what your Dad's saying to you but HE'S LYING!!! Connor's not high all the time! He's trying to quit, really!!!

Connor

So I got back.

To hell I mean.

I pulled up the driveway and as soon as I got in the door, Dad dragged me up the stairs.

As soon as we were in a spare room he threw me down and growled in my face.

"Zoe told me that you were high earlier and you brought your boyfriend home, fag. She said you broke his arm or pushed him out of a tree or something stupid! You know what little fags get."

He pushed me down and kicked me sharply in the stomatch. I won't give him the satisfaction of screaming unless-

Then he pulled out some tape.

"No- please, you can't."

"Beg."

I close my mouth fully. I give him that again.

His kick and punches were sharp but I blocked them out. It was difficult but I managed to blur it. All I know is that I was almost naked now, more bloodstains covering the gray dulled carpet.

I looked down and I could see small black beads rolling down my torso.

"You've got some new cuts on your thigh, queer, your wrists must feel left out."

He tore off some tape.

Laughing.

Drip.

Tears and blood and breathing heavily.

He shoved the tape in lines on my wrist.

Sticky. So sticky. I can't! I can't stand it! IT'S UNBEARABLE!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

Scream. Loud. Tape over my mouth.

Help.

Someone help.

"You've had enough now. Go and tear that off, druggie."

He kicked me sharply and left.

I run to the bathroom on shakey, bruised legs and scratch the tape off with long nails, leaving charcoal-black blood pooling in the sink and I just sit there.

Blood around my mouth from raw skin, blood everywhere.

Sticky. So very sticky.