chapter 3

Gabe's part:
Well in the last chapter i had agree to do whatever with nolan so we decided to go to the park and have a picnic.

15 minutes later.....
As we were entering the park i got a call from jord say that he needed me but i couldn't leave nolan i don't want to upset him again. So i decide to ignore jord and went on the date with nolan.

Nolan's part:
I saw Gabe's phone ringing knowing it was probably his boss calling him to work. He probably not answering it to make sure i don't get upset again, but i don't want gabe to get​ fired so what am i gonna do?

"Gabe i see the fact that your ignoring your phone to make me happy but go ahead and see what ur boss wants i will not be upset" Nolan said.

Gabe's part:
When nolan told me to go i did. I knew that something was going to happen i could feel it and it also because jord called about 312 times.

Jord part:
Gabe look I've called so many times that it sad that i have to do this to u. Were going on a hunting trip tommorow morning at 6 am and it in mexico and well be gone for 2 weeks. And before you get happy your coming with us.

Gabe's part:
When that conversation was happen i did start to get happy i thought they wouldn't need me but they and its for two weeks nolan gonna kill me but first he's gonna cry and scream and the kill me. What am i gonna do? If i go with them nolan will kill me if i don't they'll kill nolan!

When i got home it was a little late but not as late as last time.

Where were u? are you okay? Nolan asked

Nolan i have to leave for 2 weeks and i have to leave tommorow at 6am.

Your not leaving me here alone! Look im sorry for being so clinging and ill be less clinging but please please don't go.

Tears run down nolans face as i stare in into his eyes. I lean in for a kiss and so did he. As we were kissing very passionately things got a little heated.

(Smut Warning).....