Chapter 1

Gabe's part :
"Nolan I have to go to work". It was getting late and Jord was waiting for at beacon hills to go hunt down some supernatural call a were-jaguar. I was on my way out when nolan started pulling my arm and won't let go. "No", He kept repeat. He really does act like baby but that what i love about him.💖

Nolan's part :
I hate when he leaves to go to work and leaves me here with nothing to do but stare at the wall. Gabe is so very sweet and nice to me but i having a feeling he's hiding something from me. It made me sad seeing Gabe leaving but i will leave him alone and let him got to work.

As i leave out the door i grab my gun from the garage and pulled of in my car. As i was driving she was calling me. So i answered. Hello?

Jord: where are u. You were suppose to be down her 56 minutes ago. Ur not getting cold feet on me ? Remember nolans life is is on the line if you don't do what i say he's died.

As she kept telling me off i kept thinking what if nolan found out? What if he did die because of me? As kept thinking tears ran down my face thinking of my nolan but was crying so had to cry quietly.
Im on my way okay just give me 5 minutes and i will be there.

15 minutes later.....
As i was shooting at the were-jaguars nolan was calling me. That when i realised it was really late and the fact that's its our date night. I could just leave so i kept chasing and shooting them down as i go. Jord has finally told me to go home so i went. When i got there i knew for a fact that there was going to be an argument bc when i got there nolan was crying.

What do u think about this first chapter? Be mindful that it my first time writing so i don't know how i did.

Comment....😜