"Why?" raising her eyebrows at me. "Yo even talking to me nonstop about school and how excited he is to meet his mate. Maybe, you can find yours", she said teasingly.

I glance between my parents waiting for my response I ignore them looking at my food and continue eating it. He smacked my back with his newspaper.

'Hon, hand me over your newspaper' she started scanning the newspaper, her face lit up and excitedly read what she found.

'Listen, now! Scorpio - today is your day. Something good will happen to you, don't lose hope" she recited amusingly on my horoscope for the day.

'So, even planet and stars already move it's position sympathizing for you' interjected by my Beta Ming who just come from his night patrol.

"It doesn't mean that you find yours, you can bully me now"

"Who said I found mine?" he deniably said.

"REALLY? Don't worry. If I find my mate, I'll sweep her off her feet. I'll even tie her down if I have to" pointing my spoon towards them, winking at Ming.

"Bring her home. You're prolonging our honey moon too much." my mom retorted back.

'Whatever! I mumbled shoving the idea of them doing sexy things. They're like a teen wolf in heat!

"MIngkwan", catching his attention who is pouring water on the glass.

"Mmm?"

"Kit is coming tonight', he suddenly got tense upon hearing my cousin's name spilling the waters. 

'It's no use trying to deny it baby', making fun of him.

'Shut up! He roared angrily at me.

I finished my food and went upstairs to my room. I change my clothes for school. I grabbed the chinos jean paired with a navy short- sleeved dress shirt and a dessert boots. I personally don't believe on astrological forecast but hell it's our mate we are talking about I need to look Perfect on her own eyes. Positivity on my pocket.

By the way, I am Tae Darvid, the next in line alpha of the largest pack in the world; "Nightfall Shadow". Spencer Darvid married to Antoinette Halle ,does it ring a bell? Its my parents name, they own half of the land in city. After the sudden annihilation of the "Night" pack which is still remain controversial, the council urged my father to relocate here after I awakened form a deep sleep for a month. 

We also own the university named after the pack's name "Midnight University" that explains why I'm popular at school aside from my looks. I am already eighteen but I haven't meet my mate yet. I traveled around the world visiting every pack just to find here but end up bringing none back at home.

There's a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be able to find her anymore. Well, the thought playing on my mind if she is still not born yet or still a pup climbing out on her crib. I laugh out loud at my own thoughts marrying my toddler mate.

I'm pretty sure, the jail will welcome me with a very accommodating gestures.

Walking downstairs, I heard the non stop complains of mom at my newly awake younger brother who is passively eating his favorite Koko Crunch cereal. Yesterday, my mom was forced to buy pieces of it because my brother was sulking and locked in room when they arrived at home. Instantly, she went back to the grocery stores to buy bunch of cereal that has a free toys "Despicable me" inside.

I fish my keys at the kitchen counter then went to my brother kissing him on his cheek and my mom.

'Eww!' my 7 year old brother fuse squeak disgustingly rubbing his face with the back of his hand. My brain lit up on an idea and teasingly kiss his left cheek too but he smacked me on my face away.

'Gross! MOM! ' he screamed to my mother busily preparing his lunch box. He is glaring at me, jumping off the chair and stomping his feet. If glares could kill, I'll be dead by now.

Bidding goodbye I waved my hand to them not before I stepped out of the door a flying shoe hit my back. I turned my head and saw fuse smirking at me, hands across his chest.

"Dad!, Demon inside fuse awakened again. The demon showed up! Save your lives". I opened he mind link and screamed so everyone on the pack could hear it not only my dad. I leaped forward towards my truck and rev the engine, bursting into laughter together with the pack. I catch a glance of my brother fuming with anger at my side mirror following me carrying shoes throwing on my drifting car.

'Tae' mom's wolf roared on our mind link.

'I know what's waiting home for me later. Lucky day' I breathed out.