"Think you should leave, Demetri." A voice continued my sentence. It was Edward! He was glaring at Demetri, standing at the door with his fist clenched.

I sighed in relief, happy that Edward was here. I needed him more then ever. I didnt want all this drama, all I wanted was him, and here he was! Fate had given me this chance, and I wasnt going to waste it, ever. I want to make Edward happy, I want to love him with everything I have. And nothing was going to get in my way, even if it did we would get through it together!

Demetri silently left, without a word. Good! I didnt want to hear from him ever again!

Edward went over to Emmett's side, using venom, he put his head back on. Now we just had to wait for him to wake up! The only way to kill us was fire, so I knew he wasnt dead.

I didnt realize I was shaking until Edward cupped my face. "Bella, love?" He asked.

A sob escaped my lips, and then I just broke down. If Edward wasnt there, I would of been on the ground. He just held me in his arms while I sobbed silent tears. "E-Edward!" I gasped.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, hiding my face in his chest. So much had happened today! Demetri kissed me, Edward turned out to be alive, Jacob is alive, Demetri chucked me across the room and ripped Emmetts head off and then admittted he loved me, the jealousy game was not a very good game, my girls were here and not where their suppose to be, which reminded me.

The girls! I was too busy trying to make Edward jealous to notice them. What kind of mother am I? I didnt even pay any attention to them, and trust me, they needed attention! Alot of it. I was a horrible mother! I dont deserve them, or Edward. I deserved no one.

Guilt washed over me. "I-I... mm... s-sorry, E-Edwa-ard," I sobbed into his chest. He strocked my hair gently. "Shh, my Bella, It's alright," He hushed me.

After a few minutes of me sobbing into his chest, I settled down. Everything was quiet, or almost, I could still hear the blasting music from the party.

I slowly looked up at Edward, he was looking down at me. "Are you mad?" I asked him softly. Confusion crossed his face, and then anger. "Why would I be mad, Bella?"

Just as I was about to answer him, I heard a groan from the floor. Both of our heads flashed to where Emmett was. He stood up, rubbing his head. "Damn!" He muttered under his breath.

I sighed. He was alright.

He stood up, and then his eyes met mine. "Are you okay?" He asked me, serious. "Did he touch you at all? Did he hurt you?" Did he not see him throw me into the wall? I guess he was too busy getting his head ripped off to notice! I screamed at myself.

I looked over at the bathroom, where pieces of the wall now was on the floor. I felt bad, they would have to get the wall fixed. I didnt realize I was covered in the wall dust until Emmett blew air at my hair, causing it to fall down my face.

I pulled away from Edward, staring down at my dress. It was completely ruined! Are you kidding me? I couldnt go back in there looking like this! I groaned. "There goes my dress. Rose is going to murder me!" I muttered angry.

Emmett was chuckling beside me. "Ill leave you two alone!" He told me, before bouncing out of the room. At least he was back to normal! Even with getting his head ripped off, he was still his normal self. I was glad, I never wanted him to change! He was awesome.

"I got a dress for you Bella!" A voice called from the doorway, I turned around looking at Alice. How did she even know I needed a dress? Maybe she was listening to our conversation.

She handed Edward a leather jacket with gold buttons on it. "Here put this on, It will match her dress. Wait outside?" She pushed him outside the door, without letting him answer.

Walking back to me, she shook the rest of the dust out of my black hair. My hair is originally brown, but I dyed it black a few years ago.

"This dress will match you perfectly!" She squealed. She reminded me of Rose! It was like she was her clone, it was actually funny. I could set them up, they were so alike! I knew they would get along great. Since she was pretty much my sister-in-law. Wait, what? Edward and I werent married! I doubt we were ever going to get married, where did that thought come from?

I shook my head. "Okay! Let me see it!"

Unzipping the plastic bag around it, I gasped as I caught sight of it. There was no way that matched me perfectly! It was gorgeous, meant for a super model, not me!

She helped me put it on, and I didnt put up a fight. There was no way of winning with her anyways, I was going to wear the dress if I liked it or not.

The top half was red, with black lining across the breast line, it was velvet. The botton half was pure black, it was short, and went a few inches above my knees. Around my stomach, was a brown belt with twenty or more strips leading down. It was leather, and the strings had gold buttons going down them, just like Edward's jacket, and she gave me black heels to top it off.

"Bella, It will all work out in the end, you know it deep down in your heart. If you love Demetri or Edward, we will still be here for you," Alice mumbled. Wait, wait. What? Love Demetri? No. No! I love Edward, not Demetri! Where did that even come from? "Bella, you cant keep lieing to yourself. Its ovbious you love him. Either way, Edward will still be there. He wants to be there for the girls!" I felt like slapping her.

I love Edward!

He was my mate!

I cant love Demetri.

Can I?

No I cant!

I love Edward, its always been him! It alway has!

We are meant to be!

But what if Im suppose to be with Demetri?

No! I cant! I wont! It cant be true! It just cant!

I love Edward, not Demetri.

But whatever the reason, I couldnt convince myself. I tried and tried, but got nothing.

Oh god.

I do love him.

I love Demetri.

******

Beside that little outburst of Demetri ripping of Emmetts head, what team are you on? Demetri? or Edward? XD

And in his defence, Demetri was pissed off! He couldnt think straight. Think how he would think. If you seen the girl you love walking to the bedrooms with a guy, youd be pissed off? Especially hearing them, and her unzipping her dress with super vampire hearing! NINJA!!!! WOOOOAAAAAAH WHAAAAAT??

2012 Watty? I AM ENTERING! YES! Please, tell your friends about this story, vote and comment on every chapter, be ninjas! Hellp me try and win!! :D I cant do this without you! I need you guys! So come on!

Thanks everyone for such support. Its amazing, I dont know what Id do without you, I dont. Ive been on here for almost two years! Can you believe that? Ive made lots of good friends, Ive had lots of fun, and I get to chat with you guys.

~Tab

2012

WATTY

AWARDS

HERE WE COME!!! :D