🔅Prologue🔅

So, this is the first book I've ever written like this before. So, yes, yikes, I'm slightly scared.
But I like it though. I wanted to do something new.
Plus I was watching a whole lot of supernatural shows. (The Originals, Teen Wolf, and an episode of true blood, lol.)

Anyway, I was inspired by a vid I saw on YouTube, but I strayed from the actual vid.
I would have told you guys it, but, like, it'd ruin the ending of the book.
Yes, I strayed but certain things remained the same.

This book takes place in New Orleans, inspired by the Originals. So if you watched the show you'd recognize the bayou and the coven and shit. And also it is Supernatural inspired in a way. I mean Randy and Cody are brothers, who hunt supernatural creatures, anyway. So, bloop.

Anywayzz, like I said, this is my first attempt at writing a story like this, meaning, it may have a lot of plot holes. I tried to tied up all the ends and keep everything cohesive though.

The story is based on the story of two, foster bothers, that hunt supernatural beings. They were called out to help, by their friend, Alberto, to catch the murderous wolf.
That terrorizes the city, mostly every night, especially bad on full moons.
Randy and Cody both thinks it's a guy. So they focus on finding a guy.
Randy stumbled up on Brie in the woods the day after the murder and fell for her.
What Randy didn't know was that, Brie was actually the wolf, terrorizing the streets of New Orleans.

But she wasn't acting alone. She had an accomplice. Whom they didn't know of, until later on.

Find out their story.

Brianna Bella

Randy Orton

Cody Orton