5: THE LITTLE BFF STORY AND A SURRPRIZZE;)

Start from the beginning

"oh shitt..i didnt know that.. i should better join my friends then.."

"naah naah stay here..i'll say you're sick..lets watch my class win.." he winked.

"thanks" i wanted to tell him that in his dreams because robin wont let them win! but i kept quiet.

"temme why were you suspicious when i told you to leave..?" he asked..

with hesitation i muttered "you might steal everyone's lunch boxes and cz you're a prefect no body will suspect you .." was a funny response and he laughed..

"by the way my name is Uday. friends call me UD.." he talked wile he smiled. very few ppl talked and smiled at the same time.

"naina.. naina singh.." i talked to him but i wasnt looking at him.. i hated eye contacts.. they were dangerous .. damn

"nice name"

we watched the game for half and hour and my team was wining.. we chatted a bit.. he told me why the girl tournaments are not held ..a couple of years ago when they used to take place, nobody except the goalkeepers of both the teams came to play the finals .. poor staff and the goalkeepers..so the school decided not to hold any games.. no restrictions of they want to play but the girls are not interested either..

i was sitting quiet when he started the talk

".so you just like watching or you play anything "

"uh, i like soccer but nobody plays with me because i get hurt and my best friend doesnt let me play.."

"so..?"

"b-but i can squash .." oops that sounded so wrong so i corrected " i mean i can play squash .. i can beat most of my friends in it."

then suddenly pree entered the room to fetch her watter bottle and she froze as she saw me sitting with Uday..

she went quickly and i knew that this newws is going places ..

" emm i thing your friends might be coming very soon .. i should be going ."

he stood up.

"okay bye"

he waved me bye and we shook hands..

and he left ..and soon after that my friends arrived cheering for the team.. they won and robin did the maximum goals .. tejus and robin were the game heroes today .. i congratulated tejus because he was my friend and robin wasnt approachable as he was surrounded by girls .. ughh

got home and i came to know mom just deported all my novels.. ALL OF THEM ! they were around 90 of them .. how can she do that .. she says i spend my valuable time on them when i shouldnt .. i fought with her on this and later she surrendered but i wasnt buying any of her excuses .. i got sick .. so sick that i cannot go to school for 2 days .. but i have to perform a viva so i went to school the third day .. coughing and sneezing .. with my red face and pink nose..

when i entered the class everyone who didnt care about my existence was staring at me as if they just got to know that i am marrying this imaginary sheikh i told you earlier from Abu dhabi..

"NAINA" Akira whispered in an alarming tone..

"what.?" i tried hard to speak but i cant.

""WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..??" she was still whispereing but she was concerned dunno about what.

"what did i do now" i made my i didnt do it face.

the teacher showed us the quiet finger and told us to shut up .. an entire period after before Akira could utter anyhting , Robin turned back and said