ANOTHER KNOTCH ON MY BELT

Start from the beginning

He shook his head no and shrugged. "No, not necessarily, but I did promise my best friend I'd Skype with her today."

"Oh, so are you trying to get me out of the room for a while?" I asked, trying to sound offended.

"No no no! That's not it! I just didn't want to be rude and leave you hanging."

I chuckled and patted the top of his head. "Calm down, calm down. I'll be quiet I promise. Sundays are for relaxing right? I'll just chill out on my bed, while you talk to your friend on your bed."

"Is that a hint?" Jamie asked as he nudged my arm.

"To get out of my domain? Yes yes it is. But you should probably go fix yourself up before your Skype date. You look like you just had sex, and a lot of it."

The word mortified didn't even begin to cover the expression on his face, but it was pretty close. He acted as if he couldn't get out of the room fast enough.

It was cute, like... Really cute how embarrassed he got. Like the thought of him doing something dirty with me was too much to handle and sent him into a complete frenzy. Though I'm not entirely sure that's exactly what he's feeling, I'm just going to go with that.

His shower didn't take nearly as long as mine did, for obvious reasons, but he did spend an ample amount of time in the bathroom afterwards. Maybe it was because I was still out here? I don't know, or at least I didn't know until he hurried out of the bathroom.

He looked amazing.

His hair was perfectly done, his clothes fit his body nicely, and I could smell his shampoo from my bed. Not that I was complaining. By far his scent had to be my favorite... A little girly, but still just so amazing.

"Damn Jamison." I wolf called, making sure to use his actual name for emphasis. "Is this a hot date or something?"

"No..." He blushed as he pulled out his laptop. "I just want her to know that I'm doing okay out here. If I look like shit, she'll know something's up."

I chuckled and nodded understandingly as I let him go about calling up his friend.

"Jamison!" I nearly fell out of bed completely startled by that ear shattering squeal. "Oh my God, I've missed you so much!"

"Hey Livvie, I've missed you too." He chuckled.

"So tell me everything! How's your roommate? Keagan right? Is he super hot? Is he gay? What's he like?" Jamie looked over at me apologetically. I knew that this was probably my queue to leave the room, so he and his bestie could gossip, but I couldn't pass this opportunity.

So instead I got up and sat next to Jamie. I smiled charmingly at the average, but cute girl on the screen before wrapping my arm around Jamie's shoulders.

"Why don't you just ask me yourself?"

Her jaw dropped instantaneously as I finished my sentence, and the atmosphere in the room grew thicker and thicker with each second between Jamie and myself.

"I... Uh..."

"Keagan, you said you'd sit on your bed quietly." Jamie grunted. "You-"

"Your friend is clearly curious about me, and seeing me first hand clearly answered her question! I don't see the problem!" I interrupted and turned back to the camera. "Yes I'm super hot, I'm not gay per say; I'm more bisexual, and I'm an asshole... Or at least that's what Jamie's thinking about me right now, so we'll just go with that."

"Jesus Keagan-"

"Look, Jamison if this is a bad time I can just call you back later..." His friend interrupted him, but he just glared at me as if I had done something wrong.