Chapter 1

- Unfurnished -

3 years later

Chapter 1 : That Dream Once More

....Ethan? Ethan! Are you deaf?.... A distant voice was ringing but a certain someone was in so deep a trance that the sound was no more than a mere sound of wind, its whisper in the ears of those that liked it....Ethan was lost in his own world, a world of wonder, a world full of crazy fantasy, adventures, fun, mystery and all....by God, his carefully fabricated daydreams were too wonderfully marvellous for him to come out of the trance, into his boring, monotonous life.

While in the real world, people were splashing water on him, in his own world, he was sailing Pirate ships through revolting sea waves.....while people were slapping and punching him, he was in the battlefield, a knight in shining armour, fighting for justice....

At last his trance broke....not by mere yelling....or by thrashing....but by a simple act of love....so simple and yet, for Ethan it was no less than the greatest and most important event of his life....a mere kiss it was....a mere kiss for anyone else present there....but for Ethan, it was something more....something no one else understood.

At long last of hours in a deep trance, Ethan opened his eyes, he opened his eyes but was yet to realise he was back in the place he tries so hard to escape....he blinked, and blinked again and his senses finally returned....he could see what or who was waiting for him right in front of his eyes.

He looked with eyes wide open....the one thing that mattered to him most in his life on earth, that was no more than a prison for him, a place for atonement and punishment....the one thing he loved from the core of his four chambered heart, no, he had no heart, he loved that person from the core of his soul that he always deemed cursed....the person kneeling before him....taking his head on her lap, was none other than Priya, the only South East Asian girl in his school.

In front of his eyes was Priya.... her soft brown face wrinkled with worry....tears still rolling down her soft red cheeks, reddened by her cry....cry that erupted for Ethan.

After all these years, the tension was finally over, the confusion in people's minds....the confusion in Ethan's mind, no, an indescribable suffering in Ethan's mind....finally ended.The spark of his soul, the flow of his chi, the light of his spirit, his love....or in other words, Priya....cared for him. After all this time....she actually cared for him, no, she loved him. She loved him as every girl loves her Prince Charming, no, for Priya it was something else, something more, more sophisticated....Ethan was Priya's reason to live as she was to Ethan.

Her love for Ethan was so strong that her obligation couldn't stop her....her limit couldn't stop her.... She finally broke her uncaring, ignorant and avoidant nature....She finally figured that nothing was more important to her than Ethan.

..... or so what everyone thought .....

The sudden revelation....the shock....was too much for a daydreamer to handle, and so he did the only thing no one expected him to do.....he fainted.....

♦ At Night...Ethan's House ♦

.........It's your turn, Now!.........

Aaaaaaaah, poor Ethan jumped off of his bed, screaming and sweating like hell! W-What the....he muttered as he tried to catch his breath. How the...No...Not again! he shook his head continuously. Shit! After 12 fuckin' years, the same fuckin' dream comes back to haunt me! And like always I remember nothing but swooping up in the sky, leaving volcanic plains beneath me, Ethan muttered under his heavy breath. This has to mean something! he registers inside his head.