Chapter 13

"Adam! Oh my God!" Immediately, I pulled him into a hug. It felt so good to be in his arms again. Oh how I have missed him!

"What you doing here!?!" I asked excitedly forgetting I was in public.

"I'll buy you a coffee and we'll talk".

"Sure but you don't need to buy me one." After he insisted to buy me my favourite, a hot chocolate with double cream and sprinkles, we found a seating booth and we caught up. I could talk to him all day if I wanted to...

"So, why you here?" I spoke after taking a sip of my cooling drink.

"Oh, don't you want me here?" He chuckled, " nah, I'm only jokin'. I came to see you silly"

"Really?"

"Of course"

A single happy tear escaped from my eye without permission.

"That's the nicest thing someone has ever done for me... Well apart from taking me to meet BMTH". I smiled.

"Well that was the same person... Thank god" Adam laughed.

"Yeah... So how did you know I would be here?"

"Arranged it with Molly. Being planning it since the festival ended. You are so blind sometimes." His grin was beautiful - exposing his white teeth - it drove me crazy.

"I swear to God I should have blond hair not black sometimes." We both laughed. I have missed this so much; being in his company felt very different to being in someone else's.

A good different.

"Shit, I meant to get Molly a coffee and take it back up to her. She's ill". Standing up, I joined the queue again while Adam gathered his belongings and throwing our trash away.

"I'm paying for this one" I winked at him.

After purchasing her coffee, we went back to her 2 bedroomed apartment to give her it and drop Adam's things off.

I'm so happy he's here. I was losing confidence in myself again. Only, I don't have the heart to tell him that, not after all he has done for me...