Niall and I sat in the seat at the front and soon enough the door opens and Liam and Louis walk in.

Louis wears a stern look on his face but by the look in his eyes I can tell he's hiding his laughter. Liam on the other hand, looks far more intense.

"Professor. How are you?" Liam greets.

"Liam, oh how nice it is to see you. I'm doing well, how are you fairing with things?" His attitude took a complete 180 when he saw Liam.

"They're alright. Got a great partner so things have been pulling through." Liam sends a wink towards Niall, making the latter blush.

"You two have a couple hooligans on your hands. Reminds me a lot of a certain someone I used to have in my class." The professor looks behind Liam towards Louis.

Louis laughs, "Sorry 'bout that. Guess it's true what goes around comes around."

The professor laughs and I'm left very confused at this exchange. I thought Niall and I were going to be scolded.

"Yes, yes. Is the same true for your partner in crime? How's he doing?"

Louis laughs, "I'm afraid Sir I haven't spoken to him in years."

"What a shame. You two were like two peas in a pod."

Louis nods his head, "Yeah. I may just give him a ring."

"Well." The professor claps his hands, "These two can't seem to be quiet. Please have a talk with them."

"Will do, Sir." Liam says.

"Yes, Sir." Louis follows quickly.

Niall and I stand up, Niall apologizing first.

Then the professor looks to me, awaiting my apology

"Harry." Louis says after a bit of silence.

"Sorry." I say quickly.

"Enjoy your evening boys." The professor dismisses us and I feel like I can't get out of there quick enough.

With Mr. Turner today we didn't bring up what Louis has confessed to me. We told Mr. Turner that Louis was sick, which wasn't exactly a lie.

The four of us head towards the parking lot now that school is finally over.

"Can Niall and I use the jeep to go to the mall?" I ask once everyone begins buckling their seat belts.

I watch as Louis and Liam exchange looks and shrugs before Louis finally agrees that it'd be okay.

When we get home I switch with Louis to be driving, and Liam and Niall switch.

Louis leans in the window, "Do you need any money?"

I shake my head, "I think I'm good."

He smiles and then puckers his lips, making it clear what he wants.

I roll my eyes but lean in and kiss him quickly.