The Dinner Table Fiasco

You had lived in the Sakamaki mansion for about a month, but the brothers didn't really take any particular interest in you. Why? Because you were nothing like Yui. She was so sweet and innocent, and not a fighter. You, on the other hand, made it completely clear to the brothers that you wouldn't stand for their shit.

     You and Yui had become friends over the month, but you were polar opposites. Yui often joked about you being a perfect match for Subaru, but you hated him. You were both constantly butting heads, causing Shu, the eldest, to take a particular distaste with you. Subaru was his favorite brother, but the biggest issue was that you two were always yelling at one another. Too loud for his liking.

     Ayato and Laito both tried to gain your interest, and tried drinking your blood. That didn't end well for them. You ended up tricking them into banging their heads together, and when they tried to get you back, you slammed your door in their faces. Sure, they could teleport, but the loud noise caught the attention of Reiji.

    Unlike the others, Reiji never tried to pursue you. He wasn't interested in such a "noisy mortal," as he put it. He would always just tell the brothers to leave you be and scold you. You didn't mind the scolding, seeing as it went in one ear and out the other.

     "Hey, (Y/N)!" Yui said as she walked up to you, Ayato following close behind.

     "What's up, buttercup?" You asked, nonchalantly.

     "Do you wanna walk through the garden with me?" She asked, and you knew what she was trying to do.

     "I was just about to look for you and ask the same thing!" You lied, both of you making your way downstairs and into the garden.

     "Thanks, (Y/N)..!" Yui said, smiling at you. "I really didn't want Ayato following me around. Laito just bit me, so I'm pretty weak."

     "It's no problem, I get it! I'm always happy to help. Well, apart from that, how was your day?"

     "Good! And yours?"

     "I guess you could say it was good. Didn't get in any trouble, for once." You chuckle, stopping at a bench and sitting down.

     "Oh, ladies~" You heard Laito purr from behind you. "Dinner is ready~" You could practically hear the smirk on his face.

     "Oh, great. Come on, Yui. Let's leave this pervert on his own." You say, annoyed. Walking away, you made a huge mistake. "Perverted bastard." You growl under your breath, only for Laito to teleport in front of you.

     "I'd watch that mouth of yours, Little bitch." He warned, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look up at him before teleporting away.

Arriving in the dinner hall, you and Yui took your seats next to each other, hoping to be left alone. Of course, that wasn't the case. Ayato sat next to you, and Kanato sat next to Yui. Trying to ignore them, you started eating. The entire hall was quiet, up until you felt a hand on your thigh.

"Don't fucking touch me." You growled at Ayato, getting Reiji's attention.

"Ayato, how many times must I tell you? Leave her alone. You are completely disruptive of our dinner. And (Y/N), watch your language. It's distasteful."

"I'll watch my language when this asshole learns how to watch his hands." You retorted, angry. You slapped Ayato's hand off of you, ready to get up and storm out of dinner if he touched you again. The next few minutes were peaceful, but then he later a hand on your thigh again, and you bitch slapped him. Getting up, you started to storm out of the dining hall, only to hear Reiji call after you.

"(Y/N), my room. Now." He demanded, excusing himself and teleporting away. Groaning, you made your way upstairs and to his room. Knocking and opening the door, you saw Reiji in a chair. You closed the door behind you and went over to him, sitting in his field of view.

"You and I need to have a chat over some tea. He said, pouring you a cup. He added two sugar cubes into your tea and made his own, not using any sugar. He took a sip of the tea, reaffirming that it was safe to drink. You also took a sip, knowing that if you didn't you would be called rude again. You didn't really care, but you were already in trouble. Why make it worse?

"You need to learn how to act. Your behavior is completely outrageous. Your manners are deplorable. Absolutely horrid. Tell me, why?"

"Because your brother decided he didn't want to listen to me when I told him to get the hell off of me." You huffed, taking another sip. The tea was actually very nice, you were grateful.

"And so you slapped him? That's not a good mannerism."

"Oh well-" You froze. Your vision started to get blurry. "What did you do to the tea..?!"

"Oh, not the tea, but the sugar." He smirked, watching you pass out.

"How sad." He said, and then you were out cold.