<*><*><*><*>

Month's later... Riker and Savannah's wedding party

Savannah was about to throw the bouquet behind her when she turned around and handed it to
me. I looked at her with confusion and she just smirked and raises her eyebrows behind me. I turn around and gasped at the sight in front of me.

There was Ross... on one knee, holding a beautiful diamond ring.

"Laura, you are the most beautiful, amazing, talented, cute, adorkable person I know

"Laura, you are the most beautiful, amazing, talented, cute, adorkable person I know. There has never been a day I never thought about this. Us..getting married and growing old together. You are my everything and there's no way I can make it without you (😭😏), so...Laura Marie Marano, will you become Laura Marie Lynch?"

Everyone starts to cheer. Tears well up in my eyes and I kneel in front of him and kiss him passionately "How could I say no to that?" I whispered in his ear.

He smiles and we stand up and slips the ring on my shaking left ring finger. I kiss him again and when I pull away, tears flow out if his eyes too.

"I love you" I laughed and press our foreheads together

"I love you too"
——————

I couldn't stop admiring the ring. It was beautiful. I couldn't help but smile.

"Laura? Earth to Laura?" Ross waved his hand I front of my face with a smile on his.

I shake my head slightly and come back to reality "Huh, what?"

"I was talking to you" Ross said with a chuckle

I blush in embarrassment "Oh sorry, I was just-" I smile and run into his arms "-I'm so happy! I love you so much"

He chuckles and hugs back "I'm happy too. I can't wait" He kisses my hair

I nod in agreement and pull away slightly so where face to face " Remember when Rydellington got engaged and you said you were scared I would say no one day?

He sighs at the memory "Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know. Just brought it up since we're engaged now"

We had gone home after the party, just wanting to be with each other. We were so happy. We cuddled up on the couch and watched a bunch of romantic movies. We hugged each other tighter when the couples would hug on screen, and when the couples would kiss, Ross and I looked at each other and kisses as well. We're a sappy engaged couple. I'm ok with it though.

"Hey fiancé?"

I smiled at the word 'fiancé', soon to be wife "Yes hubby-to-be?"

"Have you ever thought about...ya know"

"No I don't know"

"Children" he blurted out lighting quick

Children. I've been avoiding this topic. I've been afraid of this topic. You know...since...him. I've visited a few times, but I never went alone. I was always with Ross, my mom or Vanessa. They helped. I thought about the years. The years of pain. Of sadness. Of sorrow. Of torture. Wanting to kill myself because I wasn't good enough for my parents. Do I want that for my children? Of course not! I don't want anyone to feel like that again. But my own children? With Ross?

"Um...I haven't really thought about about it. Bu-"

He groans "I knew I shouldn't have brought it up." He hits his head with the palm of his hand. "I'm so stupid. I know it's a sensitive subject. I'm so-"

I interrupt him with a kiss. I pull away and smile at him "I'd love to have children with you. I've just never really thought about it because of...you know." He nods slowly " Your cute when you ramble" I said

He laughs and kisses my cheek "Thanks. Let's finish the movie shall we?"

I smile and look down at my ring then look back at him "We shall"

We turn our attention back to the movie. As for me, I payed more attention to my ring then the movie.

DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!! But I really hoped you liked it because I had a REALLY hard time because the bold icon thing was acting up and it frustrated me SOOOO MUCH! anyway......there ya goooooo! Again thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback! Stay tuned on October 22! Love ya! -rosy