Chapter Two: Unexpected News.

Começar do início

"You know, Arts is one of my favorite subjects, I just, am not interested with the todays activity." I said.

"Pfft. Yeah right." She sighed then focused on her work. I faced my artwork and tried to deform the figure. in about three minutes, the bell finally rang. Stacy sighed in relief then packed her things.

I also did as well and run out of the room leaving a frustrated Stacy. I laughed quietly then continued to run. I noticed someone bumped into me, causing my butt to fall on the ground. Well, in other words I fell on the ground. I cried out of pain then tried to stand up but failed.

"Could you please watch where you are---" I stopped mid air. I couldn't believe it. Standing infront of me is my crush. Kyle Agustus, the ultimate school player of Thompson University. He's 6.2 feet tall, blonde, blue eyes, very muscular and might I add, HOT! Okay, Phoebe. Stop drooling.

"Let me help you up." Did I just hear that right? He's helping me up? Oh god. I need to breathe. He put his hand in front of me. I took hold of his hand as he helped me up and stood on my grounds. I murmured a thanks then quickly gathered my books. I turned around, ignoring the awkward moment. Well, its awkward. Really awkward. I know he's smoking hot but he's got on the wrong time. Maybe my hair's a mess, or my face is pale? Oh god. Stop it Phoebe.

"Hey!"

I turned around and immediately regretted it. He walked closer then stood in front of me. I can feel the heat of his body. Oh, too close. I couldn't move. I looked up then melted at the sight of his eyes.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"I never get to know your name, especially a pretty girl like you." OMG. Is he flirting with me? I blushed then looked down. Of Course he doesn't know me. He's busy keeping up with the bitches here in school. And did he called me pretty? Awwwe. That's so sweet.

"Phoebe. Phoebe Lanx." I said then smiled. He smiled back. Ohhh that smile.

I snapped out of my thoughts then looked at the time. Shit. I'm late for English.

"Well, I gotta go." He frowned then puts on a smile. He nodded then I turned around sprinting towards my next class.

***

"HOLY CHEESEBALLS! HE DID NOT!"

Okay, so I basically told my best friend about the 'Kyle Alert'. Its what we called when we talk about Kyle. She kind of squealed the whole lunch time then kept on teasing me. She kind of told me that me and Kyle were gonna be together in the future. She even said that we were going to get married, have dozens of babies, cause our hormones can't stop it. Ew. Gross. Leave it to Stacy for absolutely ruining the moment.

"What if he asks you out? Will you go with him? Oh I totally ship you two. Phoeble or PhoKyle. Isn't it great?"

"Seriously Stacy? Phoeble? Phokyle? That's real classic you got there." I laughed at her shipping names.

"HEY! Don't you underestimate me. I was trying to help you gain some fun. 'ya know?"

"Well, honestly, it doesn't help at all." She frowned then huffed, eating her brownies. She kept munching it then suddenly stared in awe. Okay?

I looked to where she was staring then I smirked. Well, this is exciting.

"Hey John!" I called out. Stacy suddenly choked on her food then started to cough. I bit the inside of my lip to keep me from laughing. John looked at my way then smiled. I waved him over. Stacy turned to me and glare. I put on my cheeky smile then looked over to John who was approaching us in no time. John Stewart was our other best friend. Well, he was new last year so we kind of connected in puzzles then started hanging out. He's kind of a geeky kind but handsome and hot, but he isn't my type though. He has shaggy brown hair, green eyes and loves Math all the way. Ever since John went to our school, Stacy couldn't keep her eyes to herself, more like stalking him every second, every minute or more like everyday. She's obsessed.

"Hey Guys!" he said with his cheerful voice. I greeted him then looked over at Stacy, winking at her which made me earn a glared from her.

"Hey John! What's up?" I smirked, teasing my best friend a little bit.

"Oh, just hanging out here, looking for a girl to bang!" Stacy snorted then I snickered a laugh.

"Is that so?" I smiled, controlling the almost laughter coming out from my big mouth.

"I was kidding okay? Geez." He huffed then sat beside Stacy. My eyes widened when I saw a tint red on Stacy's cheeks. Man! That girl never blushes.

"okay chill dude." I laughed, then laughed even more when Stacy was quietly sitting in front of me, sending daggers at my beautiful face. She is never that quiet. Ohh. That girl is so obsessed with the hot nerd of a best friend.

She rolled her eyes and suddenly her eyes almost popped out the veins when she grinned. Like evil. Like a wicked witch.

"So, John. Have you heard? Jeric is back." She smirked. Ugh. I hate her.

"Wow. That dude is back for trouble again, ain't he?" John shook his head, laughing.

"Well, I dunno. Maybe he's up to something." She sighed, taking a sip of her juice.

Yeah. I thought so of that. Why would Jeric Walter be back when all he does is cause trouble. Is Stacy right? Is he up to something?

***

Copyright (c) 2014 by bboybandloverr

All Rights Reserved.