Answers!!!

I asked you guys to give me questions. Here are the answers

Q: What are the twins ships and fandoms?
A: I think I mentioned before that Artemis like HP. They both quite enjoy Hunger Games back when it was popular. A mix of other fandoms too. Artemis doesn't have that many ships but Apollo ships like FedEx.

Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?A: Imagine Dragons. Love them. Have been since 5th grade

Q: What is 1+1?
A: Is this a trick question?

Q: Favorite god or goddess?
A: Overall or just Greek? Besides the obvious I quite like Hecate. Overall it's a Norse god named Ullr (hasn't been in Magnus Chase yet)

Q: Do you like LINKIN PARK? How do you feel about Chester?
A: To be completely honest I never heard about them until now(I don't get out much). I was told about Chester though and it's sad

Q: What music genre do you listen to?
A: Alternative and show tunes. (There basically is no in between. I'm an angst-ridden theatre kid)

Q: Favorite bands/artists from said genre?
A: *casually hides my band T-shirts under my bed*

Q: Favorite songs from said artists?
A: Ready, Aim, Fire| Twin Skeletons| And other things along those lines

Q: Favorite Rick Riordan characters(I'm bunching them up)
A: Nico(shocker), Alex, and Leo. Keeping it short for the next ones. Kinda popular characters but I love them.

Q: Why?
A:  Nico: Solangelo is adorable. I liked watching him grow up. Not just because he was a child of Hades. Because his character changed so drastically to the point where he's still a good character
Alex F: She's (call me she unless I say otherwise or something along those lines) awesome. I can relate with her on a couple things. I also cosplay her...
Leo: Everyone loves the comic relief character. He's well developed. Not just goofy and making jokes 24/7.

Q: Favorite ice cream flavor?
A: Blue Moon ice cream is my weakness

Q: Will you be making a chapter about the twins love life?
A: I can!!!

Q: Can I request an angsty chapter?
A: Tell time the level of angst and it will happen

Q: Can you do a chapter when Artemis is sick?
A: I sure can

Then there's tealbarrow 's question...

Q: Do you L O V E MEEEEEE?? And if so... how much?
A: I think you know the answer to this. Yes I do love you. You are easily one of my favorite people. How much? Words, nor numbers, can to begin to describe it.

So that was fun!!! For those of you that requested chapters I will try my best to do those!

OH! I JUST REMEMBERED!!!
If you are ever having a rough time and need someone to talk to, come to me. Vent. I don't judge! So yeah:)