If Apollo faded...

@KrysBabdon these next two are for you!

It was just another day for the mortal world. But on Olympus, it was far from normal. The god Apollo was fading. And fast. Everyone was worked up about it. But no one was as worried as much as his twin sister Artemis.

Artemis walked where Apollo was staying. Thinking that it might be his last day.

"Apollo?" She called out "Are you well?"

"I don't think I got much longer, sis," he replied back with a fake smile on his face. She was one of the few people who could see through it though.

"Don't say that! For all we know is that you're sick and you will better tomorrow!" Artemis said with fake optimism in her voice, masking her worries.

"Since when were you the optimistic one?"

"Well what am I supposed to say Apollo? Tell you that you're dying and probably won't make it till tomorrow? Is that what you want me to tell you Brother?" She said with her heartbroken.

"I am the god of truth Artemis," he countered.

"Look. I came here to apologize," she said distantly.

"For what?"

"For being such a jerk. And calling you a weak and useless god. I'm really sorry! I didn't want you to fade without you knowing that," the goddess said through her tears tracing down her cheek.

"I knew you never meant those things Artemis," Apollo said, not knowing what to do about his crying sister.

"I-" she stuttered. She bent down and hugged her weak, dying, brother. She was crying into his shoulder. "Don't die Apollo. Don't die." When she got up from the hug she looked down and nothing was there.

She sat down and took in the fact that her brother was now gone. Forever. She leaned against the bed that he was in and fell asleep, dreaming about him.