Back To Mark

"Mark!" Ethan said walking over to him waving with Tyler slowly walking behind. "We saw Bob and Wade! They had to go but they said they'd text you later!" He said. "Oh Okay." Mark said "So what were you doing?" Ethan said "It's pretty weird to be outside a Janitor Closet." Tyler stated looking around them. "Oh I was hanging with....Dan and Phil! They had to go...Somewhere?" Mark said Ethan looked at him puzzled but dismissed it. "Anyways can we go home I'm tired." Ethan groaned. Tyler nodded and they went home.

*Buzz* *Buzz* "Oh it's my phone give me a second guys." Tyler said walking outside to answer his phone. Ethan's happy face from where he was sitting turned to a immediate serious one. He leaned over to Mark "What actually happend Mark?" Ethan glared at Mark. "Nothing I told you. I was with Dan and Phil!" Mark blurted out. "I know what your doing Mark." Ethan said. "I know what you are.." Ethan rose up from his seat. Mark shuddered and moved back "..." Mark stayed silent in fear. "You were planning to take Amy out for Dinner tomorrow! That is so sweet of you!" Ethan said smiling. Mark sighed of relief, he didn't need to know what Mark's goal was. "Guys Sean is missing." Tyler said walking in.

"What!?" Mark & Ethan exclaimed. "I got a phone call off of Wade, he's been missing since today apparently." Tyler explained. "Wait does that mean........" Ethan pondered "Anti could be back..." Ethan whispered so only Mark could hear. Did Ethan know about the egos? How did he know? "He's been gone for at least a few days?" Ethan said "Yea." Tyler replied. "What do we do?" Mark asked. The three men thought for a while until Ethan chirped in "Maybe we look for him?" Ethan shrugged. 

"Nø need tø løøk further." A distorted voice said. Ethan turned around only to gasp for air as something grabbed him. "Anti?" Mark stuttered. Tyler grabbed a fire extinguisher "Who the hell is this Jack look alike?" He snarled. "Øh I am Jack, just better." Anti laughed. "I'm his ego, a little parasite. Right Mark¿" Anti looked at Mark. Tyler was confused and looked at Ethan "Nøw yøu are gøing to tell me Mark where the new dark egøs are ør he will suffer." Anti pointed at Ethan with a knife. Ethan whimpered looking at Mark and Tyler. "What is he talking about?" Tyler said confused. "Dan and Phil are none of your business." Mark snarled. "Øh sø Dan and Phil?" Anti laughed "I see whø I must give a visit tø¡" Anti smiled. "A Mr.Sanders is gøing tø have a interesting visit¡" As Anti's laughter grew maniacal it abruptly stopped as Anti fell to the floor and behind him was-.

"So Thomas Sanders is part of the ego club?" Matpat said holding a taser. "Okay what the Hell is going on?!" Tyler shouted as Ethan stood up faintly. "You okay Ethan?" Mark said as Ethan nodded. "Good timing I guess?" Mat smiled. "So we're giving Mr.Sanders a visit?" Mark said. "Yes." Ethan said as a thud was heard in the background as Tyler fell unconscious.

"Tyler!" He said as Mark got to his side. "He's okay." Mark sighed with relief as he looked at Mat who helped him carry Tyler to his Van. They all got inside the humid van Ethan sat with Tyler in the back and Mat sat next to Mark who was driving. 

"So since when did you guys know about Egos?" Mat asked twiddling his thumbs as Ethan piped up "Last year? Roughly, I met my own ego Cranky." Mark snorted at the name "Like your channel name?" He replied. "Says Darkiplier." He replied with sarcasm in his tone. "It's not the time to argue. We just need to get to Thomas Sanders' House before Anti wakes up because I'm not one to have to be in a fight or flight situation." Mat looked at them all as he waited for a answer.

"Well lets get moving then." Mark said starting the van and driving.