All is normal? Well I lied.

Mark was scrolling through his feeds of his latest video of comments saying 'Good job!' or 'Yay!' and just genuine positive feedback. He was half asleep even though it was only 12pm, his latest video took a while to work on but  his Fans loved it so he guessed it was worth it. But of course Mark couldn't sleep because when he was just about to pass out on the desk-

"Mark." A voice awoke in Mark's head. "Mark respond to me I have information to tell you." The voice repeated. "What do you want Dark?" Mark responded sourly, he rubbed his eye. "Well as you know I'm a so called 'Ego' of yours aren't I?" Dark stated. Mark was confused why he said this because it was a obvious fact between them. "Yea? Why are you saying this?" Mark replied. "Haven't you ever thought that other people could be like you?" Dark suggested. Mark looked at him understanding what he might be getting to. He knew that Him and Jack had them but what if there were more people like him? 

"What are you getting at?" Mark asked standing up looking at Dark's glitching figure which appeared into existence in front of him. "Well I'm just saying since there's a Youtube meetup coming up you may want to pay attention to a few so called Youtubers." Dark said looking at Mark who was so oblivious. "Why do I need to look out for them?" Mark said, he didn't really get why finding who had a Dark ego was so important. "Because let's say some Dark sides aren't as civilized to there human like I am to you." Dark looked at Mark and carried on "Take Your friend Sean for example....He's lucky Anti doesn't fully destroy him. Because some of your friends would be dead if he did." Dark said. 

"Fine. I'll keep a look out. Give me a list of names and I'll see if I can stop their egos from ruining the meet up then." Mark said as Dark wrote names down. "No way..." Mark said reading it.

Day of the Meetup

Mark was at the entrance of the Meet up with Ethan and Tyler talking about Sea Burrs or something like that, Mark was was to stressed to focus on their conversation. He had to keep a eye out for Youtubers with Egos so Dark could shush them or keep them from exposing the ego world or something like that. Dark said the people on the list had no idea the egos existed so he wished to keep it that way. Mark looked around he saw many Youtubers like Liza Koshy, Joey Graceffa,Zoella, etc. 

"Mark you okay dude? You look a bit out of it today." Ethan said as Tyler nodded. Mark looked at them and sighed "Just a bit tired that's all." He responded. "Okay. Me and Tyler are gonna go find Bob and Wade. We'll see you in a bit?" Ethan said as Mark nodded and waved them off. 

Suddenly. Mark felt himself being nearly knocked over by a Brunette with curly hair speeding past looking faint and a pale man with pitch black hair running after him. "Dan! Wait up!" The pale man shouted. Wait... Mark thought. He recognized who it was running past him as he regained his balance. Dan and Phil! Dark seemed to have noticed this as he had taken control and ran after them. You need to keep up with them Mark I can't make you run after them forever, you need to follow them. Dark said. Mark sprinted past youtubers dodging as many as he could and apologizing to any he bumped into. He eventually stopped at a Janitor's closet at the end of the venue. It was dimly lit and smelt of cleaning products. He didn't wish to be fully noticed so he hid behind the door frame and listened to the two British boys conversation.

"Something isn't right Phil..." Dan said obviously sounding tired out due to the heavy breaths he took between words. "What do you mean Dan?" Phil said, a sound of a thump was heard most likely Phil and Dan sitting down. "This is going to sound mad but I will see things in Monotone sometimes. And I hear this voice who makes sarcastic comments whenever I fall over or mess up..." Dan blurted out. Phil looked confused but seemed to understand "I mean I've been burning our toast alot more often. Maybe we're just both really tired and we're just paranoid!" Phil said the cheerful tone exploding at the end of his sentence.