S i x t e e n

Alexandra

I really couldn't think straight. Everything has been happening so quickly,a lot of drama too.

Who said my pretty normal life would turn into a mess like this? But then again when I think of Valentin,I correct myself by naming it,a beautiful mess.

I haven't been able to speak to Rafael,I didn't know why but I just needed Valentin by my side.

I needed him to comfort me,I needed to hear his voice,I just wanted him.

A sob escaped my lips as I closed my eyes tight feeling the hot tears running down my cheeks.

I was out sitting on one of the benches that Valentin's garden had.

The cool night wind was hitting me but for an unknown reason,it didn't feel good.

I always enjoyed the weather at months like these but today,it was different.

Pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging them,I placed my head against my folded arms and cried softly.

It wasn't calming me but I was letting it out cause I couldn't just keep it inside. Overthinking kills,you know. I reminded myself.

Not minutes later and the strong scent filled my nose causing me to breath in and take it all.

I knew he was here by now,I felt his presence behind me.

"Stop crying,please." His voice was firm yet gentle. I looked up to the sky taking a deep breath before answering him.

"I'm trying.." I breathed out my voice sounding weak as I sobbed lowly again.

"This is too much to take in Valentin,I-it hurts..I don't know what to d-do anymore." I cried again not daring to turn around and face him,I was sure I'd cry more even though I wanted him close to me. And as if reading my mind,he took a seat beside me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to his side allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a while,not really saying much. Not until my next words came out surprising both of us.

"Please make me forget about everything Valentin."

I knew what my sentence meant and I never thought I'll ever want that. I was sure he knew it just as well too.

His arms tightened around me as he picked me up close to his chest.

"I'll make you feel so good princess." Hearing his husky whisper,I really didn't regret what I said cause for tonight,I just want to feel good,safe,loved. By him.

Nothing really mattered anymore,it was just us now. The butterflies in my tummy were going wild and this time it just felt so damn good.

Wrapping my arms around his neck,I closed my eyes as he made his way into the mansion,taking us to his room.

I knew how much he wanted this and right now,I accepted. I realized that I needed him just as much as he needed me.

Feeling the soft mattress against my back I opened my eyes to see him getting rid of the shirt he had on and throwing it across the room.

I watched him,taking in every little detail of his tattoos. They suited him,they were just like his personality.

Keeping his eyes on me,he got on top and didn't waste any more time as he took my lips between his,into a heated kiss.

His lips never failed at doing their job,and that amused me.

Kissing back immediately,I found my self giving in to him as my body was completely relaxed,just enjoying what we were doing and what we had yet to come.

At first,he would make his moves with me fighting but looking at us now,it's all different.

The attraction we had towards each other was something I personally never felt before.

It was like as if I found my other half.

We were so close on getting rid of everything we had on until we heard feet running through the corridors of the mansion.

I wanted to keep going,I needed him but as I felt his body getting tense,I swallowed hard and knew something was up.

I wasn't ready for anymore news or drama happening so I closed my eyes signing.

"Something happened...and I don't want to know about it. Please Valentin. Just make it stop. I can't take it anymore." I cried lowly as I turned my head to the side.

I heard him sign as he gently placed a sweet kiss on he top of my head.

"I'm sorry."

I heard him apologize in a low tone making me know that he had to stop and get up.

As he pulled back and stood up by the bed,loud knocking on the door made me jump up in fear.

I closed my eyes tight as I pulled the sheets up to cover my face.

"I can't hear it." I whispered to myself.

Please,enough.

Valentin

I rushed to the door but not before giving Alexandra a glance.

It broke my heart to see her suffer that much.

She's too innocent and weak to handle this much.

I shook my head and opened the damn door not caring that I was completely shirtless.

It was one of the maids that lived here.

"S-sir R-rafael called,it's about Ruby."

She spoke in a hurry with a worried expression and I hoped what I had in mind wasn't it.

I didn't want Alexandra to hear it,she won't take it.

I gave the maid a firm nod before closing the door and turning around.

I picked my shirt up and put it back on.

"Alexandra." I spoke making her look up at me through her teary eyes.

They were begging me not to leave but I had to.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized for the second time now,and this is something that I don't do often.

Emotions wasn't my thing and I was never good at them,that's why I turned around and just left.

"Rafael what is it?" I spoke as soon as I called him and got into my car.

"You should come here,now."

__________

Took too long to post,sorry!

Enjoy and don't forget to VOTE!

L