F o u r

Look at how cute Alexandra is.
Enjoy the new chapter my lovely readers.

__________

Alexandra

Sitting on the bed and staring around the huge room,my body was still shaking and my eyes puffy from how much I cried,I tried opening the door and calling for someone but it was locked and guards were there blocking the way.

Sighing and running my hands through my hair I stared out of the window quietly.

The house was huge,like really huge.

It was so beautiful though yet in a classic way.

The gardens we passed by were beautifully taken care of.

Hearing my tummy making some weird noise I groan knowing I hadn't eaten anything since I came here.

When I first got into this room it was night already and I cried myself to sleep.

Today I didn't wake up feeling that well yet I had to just sit here and wait for what's going to happen next.

Standing up from the comfy bed,I made my way to the window and stared out at the breathtaking view.

A lot of trees were there,so much green which made me smile a little.

Nature was something I really liked,like just staring at the green woods or the blue sea will just be the most perfect thing to do.

Hearing the door open from behind me I quickly turn around at the person who ruined my moment.

A maid in her thirties came in with a tray of food,she placed it down at the night stand and walked back out but spoke before leaving.

"Eat. They want you alive." She chuckled closing the door behind her.

Her tone made me shiver and I swallowed down hardly.

Hearing my tummy making more noises I looked down at it placing my small hand over it "stupid noises." I mumbled and walked to sit down on the side of the bed close to where the door was.

It didn't take long to have half of tray empty,I placed it away and walked back to the window going back into my moment but this time I noticed a few men walking around.

I looked at them as they spoke about God knows what,I noticed their guns in their hands too and it made me sick.

Leaning my forehead against the big window I didn't hear the door open behind me until someone cleared his throat making me turn around real quick with my hand over my chest.

The blonde male was right there standing beside the bed not too far away from where I was standing.

I couldn't help but run my eyes down his body,he was wearing a black tight v neck shirt that showed his muscles clearly.

The tattoos on his arms made him look way too hot for my liking as I felt my cheeks turning slightly pink.

Meeting his gaze I sawed the smirk on his face,the same one that he gave me when we first met.