I'm So Sorry

*Luke's POV*

"Hell yeah!" Calum said as he lifted his arms up in the air in victory.?

"What ever" I said as I threw the remote on the couch next to me. Calum just beat me at FIFA, again. He has now beat me 5 times in a row. I picked up my phone checked the time. 11:04pm. "I think I am going to go to bed" I said as I stood up. I stretched my arms above my head and looked over to see that Calum wasn't listening to me. Instead he was pressing small kisses to Abby's face. Abby was staying here the night because Brad and Olivia are having a movie night.

"Night Luke" Abby said as I began walking away.

"Nigh-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. Who would be at our hotel room at 11 o'clock? I looked over at Calum and Abby who both looked confused. I walked over and opened the door slightly. I looked out and saw Olivia. Her clothes were dripping wet along with her hair. Her make up was streaked down her face and it looks like she is crying.

"Olivia! What's wrong?" I asked as I opened the door fully. She looked up at me before bursting into tears. I pulled her into my arms and she yelped in pain. If that dickhead hurt her I will have to kill him. "Liv, are you okay?" I asked as she buried her face into my chest and shook her head. I went to pick her up but she stoped me.

"Ouch! Luke that hurts!" She told me. I was confused as to why she was in so much pain.

"Why are you in so much pain?" I asked as I cupped her swollen cheek in my hand. I turned my head and saw Calum and Abby watching our encounter with wide eyes.

"Can I get out of these wet clothes?" She asked me and I nodded. I took her hand in mine lightly and led her to the bedroom. I got out a t-shirt for her and passed it to her. "Luke, all of my clothes are drenched" She told me. I nodded. I got her out a pair of my boxers and handed them to her.

"Will that be okay?" I asked as she placed the clothes on my bed. She nodded before taking her shirt off. I want to look away but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the bruises she had on her sides.

"What are they?" I asked as I walked up to her. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. This is so unlike Olivia. Even when we were dating she wouldn't change in front of me but when she turned around I realised why she did it. She had bruises on her... Well everywhere. She had bruises all over her pale skin. One of her breasts were badly bruised and it looked extremely painful. I opened my mouth to say something but I had no idea what to say.

"It was Brad. I didn't want to do it and he forced me" She whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. I stepped up to her and wrapped my arms around her small body. I pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder as she sobbed into mine.

"It's okay, I won't let him hurt you again" I whispered as she sobbed. "Sit down" I whispered in her ear. She sat down on the edge of my bed and I picked the shirt up and slipped it on for her. She looked like she was in so much pain. "Okay, you put these on and I will be right back" I told her as I gave her the boxers. She nodded and I walked out of the room.

Calum and Abby were standing right near the bedroom door when I walked out.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Abby asked quickly as she walked up to me.

"I am going to kill him" I said through gritted teeth.

"Brad? What? Why?" Abby asked.

"He..." I can't even say it. "He forced her to do things with him... sexual things" I told them in a hushed tone.

"What? No surly not! Brad is really nice!" She told me.

"No he isn't! He was cheating on her and he told me that once he messed around with her he was leaving!" I said angrily.