What are you up to, Annie?

(A/N: Start the video, when Katniss starts singing)

Katniss' POV:

I don't feel like going to school today... like I would any other day. I just wish that I could live a peaceful life like everyone in our group.

"Katniss, I can take you to school today," my mom says, bringing me out from my thoughts.

"Okay, I'll just go grab my bag."

"Wait for me too!" Prim shouts and rushes to her room.

(At the school...)

"Hey, Katniss!" I turn to see Annie smiling.

"Hey," I say sadly.

"Why are you so sad?" she asks and I sigh.

"Do you know why Peeta has been shutting me out? I mean we were best friends since Gale happened." I ask her.

"No, I don't. You were so best friends, I mean, you two knew both since before preschool, by the way, you have to tell us why you're scared sooner or later," she says with a worried tone. I don't really want to talk about the reason why I'm scared. Even my friends, clearly, don't know.

We go to math and I sit in the last seat with Finnick as always. By the way, Finnick is like my big brother and I am like a little sister to him.

"Hey, sis! How you doing?" he asks with happier tone then Annie. What the hell is wrong with them?

"Okay, seriously, what the hell is wrong with you two? You begin to annoy me. You told the group that you were a couple 2 years ago, what is it now?" I ask him becoming angry.

"What happened? I can sense that there is something wrong with you. I have actually sensed it since the school started again like you are afraid of someone or something. Just tell me, please?" he begs me and I look down at the table. It is still a break so nobody could hear us.

Sooner than I notice tears are forming in my eyes and dropping on the table.

"Okay, something is very much out of order because my little sister doesn't cry, she is a very strong human being." I look at him with tears still streaming down my face.

"I-I can't tell you, I-'m-m to-o scare-d," I tell him with more tears streaming down my face and I feel him pulling me into a hug.

"You have to tell us, sooner or later. If you don't, you will just end up destroying yourself." I just nod to his chest and try to calm down. 

The lesson begins and Mr. Beetee starts to talk about the same thing we did yesterday with the group. We have figured out a system of how to get to the exercises we do in class. Plus the teacher never asks us so we write paper notes to each other.

'Why does Peeta ignore me??' I write to Finnick.

'He's mad at you about Gale. He told you to stop dating him. But you didn't.' he writes back to me.

'Please don't shut me down as well!' I write.

'I won't, little sis :)' he writes back. I smile a little at it but it flows away when I see Peeta's angry eyes looking at me. I don't know why, but it hurts me so much when he is angry at me.

I ask out of the class and he lets me. I basically run to the bathroom and sit down on one of the toilet seats and lock the door. Memories of Gale and angry Peeta come back to me and I start sobbing.

"Katniss, what's wrong?" I hear two people say. They're probably Annie and Jo. Clove and Glimmer are not in the same period right now with me, Peeta, Annie, Jo, and Finn.