“H-I Na-rut-o,” I hear Hinata speak softly but Naruto gave her a weird look, which I glared at him for. Doesn’t he realise that she likes him wow I knew he wasn’t the brightest kid but come on it is sooo obvious it’s killing me.

“So you are here too man such a drag,” Shikamaru speaks so bored like. I hugged him.

“Aw come on Shika-chan! You know that can’t be true,” I pouted at him and he turned a little away from me and am I seeing a tint of red… hmm I think I am.

“Aren’t you all noisy?” I hear a voice and we all turn to see a teenage guy with grey hair with glasses on. I can’t help but suspect him like I shouldn’t trust him at all. I must be tired I guess since it is the chunin exams.

“Who are you,” Ino asked the grey haired boy and the boy smirked and bowed.

“Oh where are my manners my name is Kabuto. Just saying you are all loud and are making enemies easily. Just look around you,” he goes to us. We all look around to see others glaring at us… pft like that is going to scare me.

“Are the exams hard?” Shikamaru asked Kabuto and I sighed knowing he was just as lazy as always.

“Oh yes it is but I’m used to it.”

“Oh how many times you been here?” Naruto chimed into the conversation.

“Oh well… 7 times,” Kabuto replies shyly. What 7 times great I am dead goodbye ramen, ill miss you heaps I anime cried which Sakura looked at me weirdly. I glared and she squealed and looked away, yeah that’s right! Then I just walk away from the group and sit at a corner. Kabuto… I don’t understand why I sense he is bad? Is it just me being crazy or am I sick and the sickness is helping me?

‘No you are not sick.’ I froze who was that? I looked to my right and then to my left and nothing I see nothing.

“Okay I know I’m crazy,” I mutter to myself.

‘No you are not and don’t look around because you can’t see me like that.’ I stay dumbfounded and spoke mentally.

‘Who are you and why can’t I see you?’ I asked the stranger and he sighs.

‘Well first of all I’m a tailed beast and I’m sealed inside you since birth and you wouldn’t know how you got me since you were an idiot baby like all of them. So not freak out about it but I’m the 10 tailed beast and I’m half wolf and half unicorn which means I can fly and so can you.’

‘Wait how can I trust you? I heard tailed beasts are dangerous and what the hell you talking about? There are only 9 beasts so I don’t believe you. Oh and wait I can fly? Wow so cool! Do you by chance know my parents for a while?’

‘Well yeah you could say that I mean your grandmother from your dad side, I was sealed inside her and then she died when you were like a week old. I was then chosen to be sealed inside you but even though I was sealed again I didn’t care anymore. We tailed beasts are not meant to be angry and mean to humans but to protect them. But since humans cared about power they were afraid of us and wanted our power soon we attacked them and then we were sealed. I’m sorry for bragging but before I let you go, do not trust Kabuto at all, he smells someone familiar, don’t worry you won’t know or maybe you will not sure. Go the test is going to start.’

Then he left and I walked to the group. I have the ten tails but he is really nice and not mean like others say. And I must keep it a secret and no one else needs to know. Kiba sees me and smiles.

“Hey Yumi pick a number and get ready for the test, do well,” he cheered and I nod taking out a number. I realised I sat next to Gaara, damn the hotness from him is radiating in the air!