18

3 more chapters left!lets start the chapter!

Dion's pov
Suddenly I opened my eyes a bit and saw I was in someone's arms,I saw it was Tyler and closed my eyes.i wanted to hear what he was saying,"no,no,no!"he was crying."Dion please wake up I can't lose you!i-I already lost my mom...please wake up.."he said through tears."I was going to ask you to marry me..."he said,I was shocked.i then opened my eyes,"i will marry you Ty."I said.i saw his eyes were red,"DION!"he said as he hugged me tightly.he kissed me a lot,"I thought I lost you..."he said.i smiled,"well we're married now,so you'll never lose me..."I said.he chuckled,"I love you so much Dion Howell Lester..."he said."and I love you Tyler Parker..."I said,he lifted me up and took me to the nurse.we managed to get Maya arrested for sexual assault,when we got back we saw how worried Scott and Cherry were.Scott was yelling,"DUDE ARE YOU OK?!"Cherry was yelling."ARE YOU HURT?!"we reassured them that we're ok,"Dion and I are getting married!"Tyler said."holy shit that's AWSOME!"Scott said,"I call being bridesmaid!"Cherry said."I call being a bachelor!"Scott said,Tyler and I laughed."they are like a young couple..."I said,"just like us.."Tyler said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

TIME TO PLAN THE WEDDING!!

In chapter 19 because I'm lazy as shit.

The wedding will be in the final chapter...

See ya in the next chapter my Hansen fans!