15

Only 6 chapters left!

4 years later...

Dion's pov
"I'm so proud of you two!"dad(Phil) said as we were at the entrance of the university of Manchester,"because this is the same university you and papa went to?"I said."not just that Dion,that you and Scott are gonna follow our footsteps!"he said,"Yeah!!!"Scott yelled."Scott!"we heard Cherry say,she came out of the entrance."duty calls..."Scott said,he ran to Cherry and kissed her."take care of him Dion,make sure he does get into trouble."dad said,"ok dad..."I said.he patted my back,"have fun!"he said.i smiled I then ran up to Cherry and Scott,"so Dion,did you get a tattoo like Scott?"Cherry asked.2 years ago Scott got a tattoo with Cherry's name on his chest with two cherries on it,"yep,on my arm."I said as I lifted up my sleeve."nice dude!"Scott said,"it is..."I heard Tyler say as he wrapped an arm around me."hey you..."I said as I kissed him,our noses touched."aw,I totally ship it!"Cherry said,"Tion forever!"Scott said.Tyler and I looked at him,"Tion?"we said."you know:Tyler x Dion?"he said,we all laughed.
So yeah basically the 5 chapter remaining will be about them in college and then they will get married.see ya in the next chapter Hansen fans!

Oh wait before I end the chapter I'm gonna do a character Q and A!
You can ask the following:

Dion

Scott

Tyler

Cherry

Kevin

Dan

And Phil!

Now I'll see you in the next chapter my Hansen fans!