13

Only 8 more chapters left!btw should I start to write emotional chapters?like one where Tyler cheats on Dion and they break up or Scott and Cherry break up or Tyler dies and Dion kills himself to be with him?let me know in the comments,OK LETS START THE CHAPTER!

Tyler's pov
After the carnival I decided to take Dion to the bar where my friend Kevin works,the bar is call the alibi(Shameless reference!!!no?ok I'll shut up now...)as we entered we saw not that many people."hey Kev,is business slow today?"I asked as we sat down,"yeah,just a little.Hey Tyler,who's that?"he said as he pointed the glass he was cleaning at Dion."I'm dion sir..."he said,"he's my boyfriend Kev!"I said as I wrapped an arms around Dion."Aw Tyler I'm proud of you dude!"Kev said as he floofed my hair,"did you tell your parents?"he asked as he poured a drink for Frank Gallagher."nope not yet..."I said,"how about you Dion?you tell your parents?"Kev asked Dion as he handed Frank a drink,"nope,I haven't told my parents yet either.just my foster brother Scott,we just got adopted by Daniel Howell and Phillip Lester."he said,"my son Ian is gay,his boyfriend Mickey was having a thing for his baby.he came out and his Dad beat the fucking shit out of him,Ian tried to help.the bastards in jail again anyway..."Frank said as he took a sip of his beer."so where is Ian?"I asked,"ah he ran away to Mexico with Mickey..."Frank said.