14

A Cherry and Scott chapter!

Scott's pov
Dion was sleeping over at Tyler's so I asked dad(Phil)if Cherry can come over,once he approved I texted Cherry.i waited,while I waited I decided to set up a romantic lunch.i heard the doorbell ring,I straightened my tie and opened the door."Bonjour Cherry..."I said as I held a rose,"my,my Scott.whats all this for?"she asked.i led her to her seat,"well I thought I'd do some nice for my Cherry pie."I said as I push her in her seat a little,I sat in my seat and lifted up the wine glass."to us!"I said,she lifted up hers too."to us!"she said.we tapped our glasses and drank a little,"this is good!where did you get this?"she asked."from a bar."I said,she froze."what's the name?"she asked,"uh The Alibi?"I said."did you ask?!"she asked."yeah??"I said,she sighed in relief."thank god,cause my dad is the bar owner....wait did he ask you who you are?"she said,"yeah,I told him I was your boyfriend!"I said."now let's eat!i think this is getting cold..."I said,as we ate I saw she was lost in her thoughts.she was so beautiful,"Cherry,how would you react if I gave you something?"I asked."if it's an engagement ring my answer is yes."she said,I chuckled.i got down on one knee and opened the tiny box,"it's a promise ring,so we'll always be with each other in our hearts..."I said.i was about to say more when she suddenly hugged me and attacked me with kisses,"so that's a yes?"I asked.she looked at me and put the ring on,I smiled."of course ya big teddy bear..."she said.