16

Ok I'm gonna hate myself after this chapter,you'll see what I mean when you read it...let's start the chapter!

Dion's pov
"It's so cool that all of us are sharing a dorm room!"Scott said as he placed his bag down,there was a bunk bed with really comfy mattresses."I guess Tyler and I will take the top bunk...."I said.after we settled in the watch that papa(dan) gave me started to beep,"shoot!we gotta get to class!"I said.we grabbed our stuff and ran to our class,it was law 101.we sat in our assigned seats,then the teacher came."good morning everyone,I am ms.Keating your law teacher and a lawyer and welcome to law 101.or as I would like to call it,How To Get Away with Murder.."she said as she wrote on the chalk board(YE!HTGAWM REFERENCE)

2 hours later...

Dion's pov
"Dude I can believe we're gonna witness a court order thing!"Scott said,"just like Judge Judy!"Cherry said."no offense Cherry but she's an old fucking bitch..."I said,we all laughed."so you guys are the new students?"we heard someone say,we turned around and saw a girl wearing a red shirt and black pants."hi,I'm Maya.(NO YOU AINT BITCH!)"she said,"I'm Scott!this my girlfriend cherry,my BOI Dion and his boyfriend Tyler!"Scott said as he pointed at Cherry,Tyler and me.

Ok I hate to do this but I'm gonna end the chapter there,I have plans for Maya.i got inspired by adding her from a treebros fanfic called "falling for you" which is by
_bi-love_ and made an amazing sequel for that book,go check it out!and I'll see you in the next chapter my Hansen fans!