1

Dion's pov
Hi my name is Dion Cooper!today I'm going to my 5th foster home,it's probably going to end up like the others.i was in my room watching philisnotonfire 7,I bursted out laughing.then I decided to watch glee because I ship Kurt and Blaine(don't we all?)"Dion!people are here to take some of us!"my best friend Scott said,"I'm coming dude!"I said as I put my phone in my pocket."alright kids line up!"the foster lady said,we all stood in a straight line."I bet Jude and Callie didn't have to do this in the fosters..."I whispered to Scott,all the foster kids gasped as they saw one of the people.then I gasped as I saw the couple,"Holy pop tarts in a pencil sharpener!its dan and Phil!"I said.Phil noticed me,I hid my face in my beanie nervously."dude calm down,your embarrassing yourself in front of the 2nd best British youtubers!"Scott said,I repositioned my Beanie and saw they came up to me,"this is Dion Drake Cooper..."the lady said.i was so nervous,"come on Dion,your finally meeting your favorite YouTubers!say something!"I thought,"something!"I said."way to go smart ass..."I thought,then they saw Scott then the other kids.

3 hours later...

3rd persons pov
As Dion waited patiently to find out who Dan and Phil were adopting he watched teen wolf with Scott,Scott said that Dion is his Stiles.

Dion's pov
"Alright kids,here are the kids that are going with a different family..."the lady said,then she said Scott's name."good job buddy!"I said as I patted him on the back,"Dion Cooper,or should I say Dion Howell Lester,your going home with Dan and Phil."she said.My jaw dropped,Scott closed it but also had his jaw dropped."WHAT?!"