I opened the messages and seen that it was a screenshot, but before opening the picture I looked at what she had said.

BFF💍: I really hope you aren't still messing around with her.

BFF💍: This is crazy.

BFF💍: didn't you just tell me the other day they weren't together?

BFF💍: apparently they have been. For a month now.

BFF💍: you're dumb if you keep talking to her.

Oh god.. it's gotta be something about Chris and Jaie.

I finally opened the picture and seen the long paragraph that Jaie had posted on her page underneath a picture of the two of them. My heartbeat sped up as I skimmed through the paragraph, a few words immediately catching my attention.

Jaie was basically saying that Chris is her last relationship and that she can't wait for their future together and that she's starting to fall in love and she talked about how much she loves her. She also talked all about Chris' amazing qualities and how she couldn't see herself with anyone but Chris.

So yeah, Cam is right about how I'm just Jaie's entertainment. And I already knew that but damn.. just.. I didn't know her and Chris were official and I didn't know it's been a whole month. Jaie and I have had sex twice this last month; she was a bottom both times. But yeah. If she's so in love then why is she cheating? What?

I guess I had started crying, because Jay walked over to me with Armani in her arms and sat next to me, pulling me in for a hug. I kept staring at the screenshot in disbelief while crying on Jay's shoulder.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

I shrugged and sniffled while using one of my hands to wipe my tears away.

"Jaie is with Chris officially.. And it's been a month and I didn't know. I don't check her social media for this exact reason. I didn't wanna hurt myself. Part of me felt like maybe Jaie would see who really loves her and come back to me but I guess that was my dumb ass heart thinking instead of my brain again."

I shook my head and she sighed while rubbing my back with her free hand.

"Come on.. Lets go home babygirl." She stood up and grabbed my hand making me stand up with her.

"I'm sorry.. I'm always ruining things when we meet up."

"It's okay, you have your reasons. I just wish you'd let the bitch go because she's not doing anything but making you even worse than days before. But it's gonna take time and I need to understand that." She shook her head and held my hand walking us back to the cars. She strapped Armani in her car seat for me and when she closed the door, she leans against it looking at me. I was chewing on my bottom lip and fidgeting with my keys in my hand.

"Things will get better but they're only gonna get worse the longer you keep her around. You think she's good for you because she makes you happy, but when you real look at the situation she isn't doing anything but making you worse and worse Ariel. That's not good. I feel like neither of you should be taking care of Armani while this shit is going on. You're too emotional and as long as she's around, I bet you're gonna go on another emotional roller coaster. Watch. I'm here if you need me, okay?"

I nodded and she kissed my forehead before walking to her car and getting in. She looked frustrated, and it makes me feel slightly guilty. I don't like when other people get upset because of things I do. I'm sorry I'm dumb and I keep staying with Jaie, but I can't help it. Y'all don't understand because you weren't in my shoes.. I love her so much I swear I do.