Chapter 13.

Ariel

"Si man pay attention. We going over some important shit!" Gany yelled at me, making me snap my eyes open. I was slumped over in the chair, falling asleep every few minutes.

"Fuck.. my bad." I muttered as I sat up, running my fingers through my hair. My eyes were low and they burned like hell. I cleared my throat and looked straight ahead at her, but my eyes were going cross eyed and I was seeing double. Badly.

I could feel multiple eyes staring holes in my throat, and I looked to my left seeing Erica looking at me. I quickly turned away and rubbed my eyes.

I can't even look at Erica anymore without a major feeling of guilt overpowering my whole body basically. I always felt like she knew something since that one night between Jay and I, and after last night.. I may never want to show my face again. To either of them. Not only am I embarrassed, but I feel bad and I'm guilty.

Gany began talking again after a few minutes of everyone staring at me, and I looked up towards the ceiling replaying the short event that had happened last night.

-

"Man I swear I don't even know what to do. You don't even know my level of stress right now yo." I vented to Jay as we layed on my bed. I had just gotten home and really didn't want any company over, but she said her and Rica had just gotten into an argument and she wanted to come and chill, just to be around a friend.

I've been so tired lately. I go and discuss business with TYB, make a few drops, go somewhere with one of my friends or whatever, then go tend to Jaie's needs with her stress that she's going through. I always bring her some lunch like Wendy's or McDonalds or some shit because I know Jaie hasn't gotten out of bed to eat or anything. Every time I go over there, I talk to her, give her advice, put her to sleep, then take care of Armani. Armani would be first, but, she's usually asleep anyways so I don't wake her up until I bathe her, change her, and feed her.

Jaie doesn't eat much unless I force her, and she's always crying and sleeping her days away if she's not out with the damn girl that she cries over.

Where is Armani when all this happens? No idea.

"I feel like you should stop getting yourself so involved in Jaie and her love life, and focus on yourself. You're finally getting better man. Plus, you can get Armani back. Jaie isn't capable of taking care of her right now. Just like she took Armani from you I know she didn't do it to be mean, but she did it so that Armani could be happy and get attention and be in a better environment.. you need to do the same. I feel like y'all are both two knuckleheads who really shouldn't have had a baby in the first place. Y'all are messing the baby up and she isn't even a damn year old. You know Ian tryna be fucked up and side with anyone. I'm being honest with you and I know you love honesty. You need to step shit up. You have a child, and for yourself too. Prove to yourself you got this shit. You can be down sometimes but stop going back to the pain. You're good now and always out and maybe you could spend time with Armani and bond with her. That little girl deserves the world and you know it. It's up to you to give it to her. Shit, I'll even go places with y'all if you need me to. Like if you don't wanna go alone, and I'll even watch her if you have plans. But.. Jaie is really draining your energy and it's bad. Like, this last month I've been seeing you just go right back downhill. You look like something has always got you down or overthinking."

I shrugged and sighed while running my hand through my hair, looking at her. She was completely right.. About it all. But what can I do? Just leave Jaie like she left me? That feeling is horrible and I could never. But I could most definitely step shit up with my daughter. Because if I don't that's not only gonna fuck her up and make her be mean or troubled, but that's something I'll regret later in life.