"I came to get Armani. Imma take her to the park." I smiled as I walked upstairs, Jaie following behind me. When I opened the room door, Armani was sitting on the floor banging her toys together. She looked up and seen me, then dropped her toys and started clapping, a toothless smile on her face.

"'Mama!" She chanted while I leant down and picked her up, pecking her cheeks.

"Hey princess. You ready to go with mama for the day?" I smiled while walking over to her car seat, strapping her in. She took her attention off of me and began reaching up and playing with the toys that dangled off the handle of her car seat. Jaie smiled and sat on the bed while watching me. I walked over and grabbed the diaper bag and put it on my shoulder while Jaie stood up.

"Leaving already?" She poked out her lip and I nodded while chuckling and walking over to her.

"I'll be back tonight okay? I'm gonna being Armani back and you'll get to see me." I winked playfully and she giggled before placing her hand on my cheek, making me lean closer until our lips were pressed softly against each other's. I moved my lips in the same sync as hers for a few seconds, my attention drifting off of what I was supposed to be doing and onto her as I dropped the diaper bag and picked her up, my arms underneath her holding her up while what started off to be a soft quick kiss, turned into an aggressive lustful one. Finally, she had pulled away and bit on her bottom lip while I licked mine and smirked at her; putting her down.

"See you later!" She cutely said, and I smiled while reaching down picking up the diaper bag again.

"Gotcha." I said as I picked up the car seat also and walked out of the room and down the stairs carefully. Jaie followed behind me and ran in front of me when I was outside, opening the car door for me. I put the car seat in and then closed the door.

She skipped back up to the front door of the house and waved bye to me as I pulled out of the driveway with a smile on my face.

The whole time I drove, I talked to Armani and received her cute baby talks as replies, making me laugh sometimes. I looked in the mirror and seen that she was playing with her feet, trying to pull them up to her mouth to suck on her toes but her socks were in the way.

Once I finally pulled up to the park, I seen Jay sitting on the hood of her car smoking a blunt while playing on her phone. She looked to the side and smiled, putting the blunt out and placing it behind her ear while sliding her phone in her pocket. Good, cause she's not smoking around my kid.

I took the key out of the ignition and got out the car. Jay was already taking Armani out of her car seat and tossing her up in the air repeatedly making her laughs and giggles fill our ears.

I grabbed the diaper bag then locked the car and smiled as I walked on the other side to where they were. Jay had Armani in her arms and they both smiled at me.

"Haven't seen you in forever, beautiful." Jay smiled at me and I tried to hide my blush by rolling my eyes.

"Hush up."

She chuckled and grabbed my hand as we walked over to the kiddie playground. She placed Armani in a swing and began slowly pushing her as I sat on a bench in front of the swing, snapping multiple pictures of them two and of just Armani.

"How have you been?" She asked me, and I shrugged.

I wasn't planning on getting into everything Jaie and I were doing, but with Jay I didn't always have a choice because she could see right through me and she knew when something was happening.

"Something. Don't shrug girl, tell me."

"It's nothing Jay, I just-" I cut myself off when I felt my phone vibrate multiple times. I made a face and looked at it. Cam is blowing my phone up, and she doesn't usually do that unless she has something to tell me or she's worried about me so let's see.