Kae and Kyla had got up and walked somewhere, and Jaie was talking to that one random girl while Jojo was playing on her phone. She looked up and seen me looking at her, then smiled and put her phone in her bag and moved closer to me.

"Hey, I never really got to talk to you. I'm Jojo if you don't remember." She smiled while holding out her hand.

"Ion shake hands." I chuckled while leaning forward pulling her into a hug.

"I like that." She giggled and I winked while sipping on my vodka again.

"I do remember you though. I'm Si, and you look beautiful as hell." I smirked at her and she blushed all cutely and shit while covering her mouth and looking away.

"You're quite the flirt aren't you?"

"Nah, But if I'm speaking to a beautiful ass woman I'm gonna let her know."

"Thank you, Si. Now stop because you're making me blush."

"I should continue because I like it."

"Stooooop!"

I laughed and licked my lips before looking down at her phone. She followed my gaze and raised her eyebrow.

"You want my number or something?"

"If you tryna hand it over."

"Okay, give me your phone."

I took out my phone and unlocked it then handed it to her. I have no hoes or anything since I dropped everyone so I'm not worried about her seeing anything while she puts in her number. She handed it to me and I looked down, laughing at her contact name. It was "Jobabymama🤰🏽"

"That's cute."

"Mmhmm I know. You don't have to tell me that." She flipped her hair and I made a face while laughing again. I wouldn't choose a fem to mess with, but there's something about her. Damn, I like her already.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up, seeing Jaie.

"Hey slim!" Jo giggled and stood up hugging her. Jaie must've not liked the fact that I was talking to jo or some shit.

"Wassup?" I half smiled, and she nodded her head towards me. I licked my lips and drank the last of my vodka then stood up and fixed my shirt.

"I'm gon be back yall." I said before walking away and going over to where the drinks were.

-

"Give me my phone!" Jaie giggled as we rolled around on my bed. She was trying to get her phone back from me and I wasn't letting it happen. I was going through her Snapchat memories and she was tackling me, punching me, slapping me, and everything. It was playful though, which is why we were both laughing.

"Nah I'm not done looking at the pictures!" I laughed and she finally sat down on her knees, crossing her arms and pouting while poking out her lip. She's so cute.

"Good. Leave me alone." I smiled as I began scrolling through the pictures. For a 'stem' she doesn't have many pictures of herself in any girly looking clothes. Those are what I'm really searching for, because Jaie looked so damn good when she dressed girly. If y'all was to ever see her in a dress, you'd know what I meant.

"Whatever you asshole." She huffed, and I chuckled, stopping when I came across a picture of her in a pink dress.

"Oooo look at yo fine ass." I said as I stared at the picture in awe.