"Yeah, of course." I smiled. She smiled also then leant forward and pecking my lips before saying "good!" And getting up. She walked into the kitchen and I sat there staring at where she was just sitting.

No feelings? How am I supposed to do that? How can she not have feelings for me either?

She walked back out with two water bottles and I put a smile on my face. She handed me one and I thanked her before opening it and taking a few sips of it, staring at the tv in thought.

She confuses me.

"And yeah." I finished telling my story. She made a face and shook her head.

"I honestly don't even know what to say because I bet you're still gonna be there for her and continue to entertain her. Watch."

She shook her head and I sighed.

"So." She said as she placed her phone back down. I don't wanna talk about anything that's going on if it has to do with me, Jaie and Aniyah so I need to change the subject and call it a day.

"How's Kiara?" I asked, sitting down. She smiled and shrugged.

"She's good. Y'all still aren't talking?"

"Nah."

"Why don't you put your pride aside and just talk to her Ari?"

"She got mad first and blocked me. So when she's ready to talk, we can." I rolled my eyes and she shook her head.

"No. You know she's stubborn. I don't even know how I deal with the damn girl! Just text her. If I had someone I was close to like that, I wouldn't let some dumb shit ruin us."

"Nothing ruined us. She just didn't wanna talk to me anymore. I'm not texting her man I was just asking how she was doing that's all. She's good? Good. Great. Whatever."

One month later.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked around the house, trying to squeeze in between people to continue to my destination.

Kyla had invited me to a party, and of course I'm a proud party animal and I agreed. But, I just didn't know there was gonna be so many damn people. Looks like she invited half of the damn city. But what's a party without people right? There's just too many of them. Fuckin' sweaty ass bodies walking around, grinding, and dancing everywhere. Not to mention the damn smokers. Smoking is coo but like damn they smoked up the whole damn house. Let the cops show up, my ass is gone.

I finally spotted Kyla sitting with some girl, Jaie, that one girl I think her name was jojo- I was introduced to her that one night at the club when I met Ni- and a girl that I had seen dancing around but I never caught her name. Kae was nearby, but she was getting something to drink.

"Oh you came!" Kyla yelled as she excitedly jumped up. I smiled and nodded while reaching forward, hugging her.

"Of course, you know I could never miss your party." I chuckled and she laughed while walking back to where she was sitting. I walked over and grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured some inside of a red cup, then walked over to where they were sitting and sat down also. Yes, I'm drinking it straight.

"Hey y'all." I smiled as I took a sip of it, making a face as I felt a strong burning sensation down my throat.

Everyone said hey or something back, and we all sat there talking about random shit. They all kept asking Jaie questions about her and Chris. It ruined my mood, but I kept a smile on my face to try and act like everything is and was okay. I don't need any type of attention brought to me, but I already know that kae and Kyla were staring at me the whole time. They always staring at me man. Fuck. A nigga can't even slip a tear out or anything.