Chp-30 The Plan Goes 'Slightly' Wrong, Oh No!

Shana's P.O.V

Today is the day. We have just arrived in Pathanamitta yesterday. Apparently the Kumar's are arriving in the afternoon today. My heart pounds, me and my sister have been praying intensely and training hard for the past month or so.

My sister has lost her husband, I admit it was quite idiotic to just send him away for this whole plan. However, I see her way of thinking though. Hopefully everything will turn out well, with the Lord's help.

"Some Prasad, your majesty?" One of the servants ask me and I shake my head replying awkwardly, "I am a Christian, so I cannot."

"Ah, yes my apologies." The servant nods and bows before walking off. The Menons have just finished their devotion time also commonly known as it said in the books, 'Pooja'. Ah yes.

I feel a tap on my shoulders and I see my sister's eyes red and puffy; she sniffles. Her Kajal is slightly smudged.

"What's wrong sister?" I ask gently and concerned.

"Please be careful, I know I bent the customs however they were placed there for our safety, so I'm not sure if we can really pull this off. The Lord will g-guide us though." My sister rambles out.

Smiling comfortingly at her, I say, "Of course, no one will get hurt. It's okay, we all know the plan well and thoroughly right?"

She nervously laughs making me slightly suspicious but I shrug it off. Amaani replies with, "A-Ah..yes, true. Thank you Shana."

We hug each other and we just begin to talk for about few minutes before we have a small meeting with the Menons and the guards surrounding the main entrance and guest room. Afterwards we have some Lunch, which was absolutely fine and delectable.

We sit down and we begin to just calm ourselves for his arrival. My own heart pounds in nervousness. Okay, Lord, God help me and my sister. Let no one get hurt. We have got this very and extremely planned out. Don't let anything go wrong!

Amaani and I pray together, chanting the rosary and other such prayers in order to sooth ourselves and remain calm.

"Your majesty! The Kumar's Royal Carriage has been spotted entering the Kingdom! They will be arriving in approximately five minutes or so!" One of the servants calls out.

I almost faint, my sister clutches tightly onto my arm. I do the same back.

"I wish Zacharias was here..." I hear my sister quietly say.

"I do too..however what's done is done. God is with us and we will not fail..okay?" I console her and she smiles while she quickly gets up and goes into the required hiding spot while retrieving her sword.

I sit there internally scream for all of this just to be some horrific dream! Suddenly I feel a presence beside me and I see an awkward yet silent Prince Menon. I half glare at him and he flinches.

"Your majesty, you have to look at me as if you are deeply in love with me. Infatuated with me okay?" Prince Menon says annoyed and in response I roll my eyes.

Sighing deeply, I nod and he takes my hand making my face feel warm and my heart beat rapidly. Oh my goodness, sorry my betrothed! Ahh! Forgive me Lord!

Harshly I spit out, "Don't be taking advantage of this situation okay?"

Prince Menon lets out a hearty laugh and he rolls his eyes, "Not to your offence, Princess Joseph, however I don't like you that way. Secondly, my marriage is already fixed for somewhere next year."

I exclaim, "What?! Really?"

"Yes Princess, I had the proposal meeting earlier this month, secretly of course. They know about our current predicament. It has all been fixed. I really like the girl, Princess Lakshmi Sivakasi. Absolute beauty."