Chapter Thirteenth: "Found Meaning."

Dipper's (POV)

Months pasted since Wendy and I first started dating, and I've never felt happier. Everyday Wendy holds my hand through the hallways to class, and sits with me at lunch, and kisses my cheek goodbye when we go to our different classes. Even on the weekends we do things together. We watch bad movies, go to the pool, or just enjoy each others company. And to think, months before I though I would never find my true love, and out of no where, Wendy comes along. She really changed my life, and now I can't think of life with out her. And I know she thinks the same about me.

*RING RING* I sigh and walk to my first class of the day. Lucky for me Wendy's class we right next to mine. When I finally get there, I see Wendy chatting with her friends.

"Hey Wendy!" I wave at her. She turns and smiles at me.

"Hey babe, what's going on?" She greets. I blush every time we calls me babe.

"I'm okay, we still hanging out after school?"

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." she winks at me and then heads to class. I smile and head to class myself. When I sit down, I pull out a piece of paper waiting to the teacher to give us our notes for the day. The past half our went by pretty fast, mostly because I was doodling the whole time. I doodle a few pictures here and there, but the last one I drew was of me and my girlfriend. I was blushing the whole time I was drawing it. I was thinking I should give it to her after class. About an hour later the bell rang.

*RING RING* Finally class was over. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. I waited for Wendy outside of her class room, drawing on hand. Finally she comes out laughing and giggling with her friends. I take a deep breath and walk up to her.

"Um Wendy?"

"Yeah buddy?"

I gulp again.

"I uhh, made you something." I hold out the drawing to her and she takes it. The drawing was of my being on Mabel's shoulders as I look up to kiss Wendy. Wendy blushes and hugs me.

"Thanks buddy."

"Of course Wendy." I hug her back. When school was over for the day, we walked home together hand in hand. I was really happy with her, and I knew she was really happy with me. The thought of that made me feel so warm inside. It was a feeling I didn't want to lose. The more I thought about it the more I realized that months ago I was trying to find the meaning of love, but after every thing me and Wendy went through it made me see that she is my meaning. And it took me this long to figure it out. I'm dumb, but happy. Cause I know now that I don't have to look anymore for the meaning. Cause I have her in my hand. Loving me just as much as I love her.

THE END

Author's note:

Hope you guys enjoyed the story!

More stories soon, and tell me what you guys thought of this story.

Don't forget to vote and comment, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! :D