**

Alison/Sapphire

     "Oh no! You should be resting." Marie scolded me as I was about to help her to make pancakes but being the stubborn woman she is, she pushed me out of the kitchen, literally. I huffed and sat on the chair of the dining table and looked at her dancing around happily and flipping the pancake. I grabbed a grape and popped it in my mouth and rested my chin on my palm with my elbow firmly on the wooden table. "I wish I'll be this beautiful and cheerful when I'm at your age." I said.

She gasped and glared at me "Do you mean I'm old?" She asked. My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head left and right, she laughed in reply. "Just messing with you dear. You will be. I mean nobody will tell that you are a mother of two naughty kids." She shook her head with a chuckle making me laugh at the morning incident.

After I woke up, the first thought in my mind was about the kids. How will they react when they will find themselves in an unfamiliar room but all my worries were shoved out of the window when I saw the twins, along with Nathan, straddling Charlie and jumping on his back. Poor guy still has a ice pack on his forehead and wincing with his hand supporting his back.

Since I woke up a little late the kids were already ready, thanks to Marie and was out in no time. I took a really long and relaxing shower today and came downstairs to have breakfast.

"Where is Ian?" I asked shoving another piece of grape in my mouth. Living here is not as bad as I thought. Keeping the fact that this is not my home, aside. I pretty much like her. Why wouldn't I? This is practically my dream house. It's beautiful in and out. Strangely I get homely vibes in here which is why I'm in a good mood today and enjoying the sight of someone cooking breakfast for me. I wonder did I ever had a mother who used to make me breakfast and scold me at small things just the way I do the twins. In the beginning I thought I can't raise a kid, let alone two, when I had no memory of motherly love but later on I realised it's a thing that come as an instinct. You can't learn it from someone else. Not even your own mother.

"He came at 4 and left just before the kids." She said and pulled the pancake on a plate and walked towards me. "Oh!" I kind of felt sad, I don't know why but I did. Maybe because he said the other night that he'll be here but he isn't.

"Don't worry, he'll be back soon." Marie said with a smile. "Who will be back?" Ian's voice came from behind me and I turned around quickly. He was walking towards our direction dressed in a perfect three piece black and white suit. He smiled when his eyes landed on me "Morning! Did you sleep well?" He asked and sat on the head chair. "Morning Marie!" He smiled at her to which she returned. "I'm hungry!" He grinned and rubbed his palms before taking some pancakes on his plate and started eating.

I didn't realise I was smiling and looking at him the entire time. Get a grip Sapphire! I scolded myself. "I asked you something." He said snapping me out of my daze."Yes, yes I slept well." I answered and grabbed a pancake and shoved it in my mouth to hide my blush. He looked at me and chuckled making me blush deeper.

Wait! Why the heck am I blushing? I was suppose to be angry.

"I'm still mad at you for your kind information." I said and glared at him. He smiled a small smile and looked at me. "Are you?" He asked and tilted his head. I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out. I looked away because I knew his eyes were hypnotizing me. Yes, that's why I couldn't answer.

"Yes!" I finally found my voice and shoved the remaining pancake in my mouth. All ladylike manners flying out of the window. "Al-" he cut himself off and cleared his throat before continuing "I mean, I bought you here because I like Raine and Ryker and seems like they like me too. Atleast Raine does and I don't want them living in a place they are not comfortable in. Here they can do anything they want and they'll have a friend, Nathan, to be with them while you are at the hotel doing your work and besides Nathan gets lonely in here too. He'll too get out of his room often now. So there's a win-win situation here." He said.