Silence

IVAN'S POV

I looked down at my phone and saw the last text sent to Megan. Anger ran through my veins as I looked at Emilio smiling at me.

"I hate you," I spat through gritted teeth.

Emilio's face went from a smirk to a surprised face. I turned and stormed out of the office and into our bedroom.

How could my brother betray me in such a way. I really like Megan, talking to her gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

EMILIO'S POV

I just stood there reminiscing on what Ivan had just said. He had never said it to me before, not seriously. Did I take it too far?

I finally woke from my trance and walked up to our bedroom, knocking as I entered.

"Ivan, I'm so so so sorry. I thought it would be funny. I was so jealous that you weren't paying attention to me that... that I did this. Forgive me Ivan, please?"

Ivan was laying on his bed staring at the room. He just laid there not even acknowledge my presence. I waited several minutes for a response, but nothing.

The next minute I received a text from Ivan. I pulled open the message and read 'don't talk to me, I'm not listening'.

I looked up and then turned away to walk downstairs. I needed to escape, I can't handle the silence.