chapter seventeen

I woke up and it was 10 in the morning, Hannah wasn't in the room, I sat on the bed and my head hurt like crazy. I tried to remember what happened yesterday, me and Zach are brothers, we had a party, I sang to a lot of people (that's my first time), Cameron saying beautiful things about me, then him asking me if I could be his girlfriend,..! 
OMG, he asked me, and I said yes, and I had the best night ever!!!!

I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom, I had a fast shower, and wore my PJs, and went downstairs.

"Morning sleepyhead! " It was Nash

"Morning to you too"

"How are you feeling?! "

"My head is killing me"

"Oh, here have some coffee," He said and handed me a mug of hot coffee,

"Thanks mate" I say and take a sip.

"Have you seen Hannah?! "

"Oh yeah, she was wasted and I had to carry her, and you were locking ur door, so she stayed in my bed, and I stayed here"

"Oh poor little Nashy, I'm so sorry"

"No it's okay"

Minutes later we heard footsteps rushing toward us.

"What's for breakfast Nashy?! " J asked.

"Well nothing"

"Noo, daddy didn't make us breakfast" j said joking, and they all laughed. Cameron was the last one who entered the kitchen, he came and sat next to me.

"Morning beautiful" he said and kissed my forehead.

"morning babe" I said, and I could feel my cheeks heat.

"Lets go somewhere today" G said.

"Oh yes, lets go diving" Hannah said as she walked into the kitchen, " BTW good morning everyone"

"yes, great idea" I said.

"then get ready we're going to dive"

Me and Hannah rushed to the room and started putting all the things that we needed. I dressed with something casual, and put some very light make up, I tied my hair into a bun, and Hannah did too. it was 12 pm exactly. we went down and the boys were almost ready. I saw everyone but there was one person that I haven't seen since yesterday...

"where is Zach??" I said.

" idk, I haven't seen him since yesterday" Cameron said.

"what!! what do you mean u haven't seen him, where the hell is he"

"hey, Lydia don't worry he's not a boy, he can take care of himself"

" no, he cant just leave me here alone, not again" he was the best thing that happened this week, and i cant lose him, not know..

"um, Lydia I'm sorry, he went to go somewhere, he told me to tell you but I forgot, I'm so sorry" it was carter.

" its okay, at least he is still here" ugh, thank god!

later, we went to the car and started driving, we all went with a big van, because our cars wouldn't fit us all, and we wanted to go together, Cameron was driving and I sat next to him. I out on the aux, and put (invitation- why don't we), its freaking amazing, and they are also freaking amazing. 30 min later, we were there. we put on the diving suit and went to the sea, everything was beautiful and i wished that it would be like this forever, but I always get this feeling that it wouldn't last, like something bad is going to happen to me.. however Cameron went first and then we went after, it was the best adventure ever!!!