I'm gay for you now (Part 2 of Good friends)

WARNING: MORE SMUT COMING

Ron smiled as he remembered what "Enid" did to him last night. He was so happy since he believed the girl he liked gave him the BJ of his life. At first he wondered why he was blindfolded, but he didn't care... at first. When he was heading to Spanish class he saw Enid and Sophia making out in their cheerleading uniforms as they say to each other, "I love you, Sophia."

"I love you too, Enid."

Ron realized that Enid is not the person who gave him the blow job, but in fact... someone else. He then grabbed Enid's uniform and says, "Ok Enid. No more bullshitting. If you didn't give me the blowjob. Who did?"

"I'm sorry," Enid says, "I made you believe that since I was filling in for someone who has a huge crush on you."

Ron eventually became curious on who the mystery person is. Who is it?

---

Carl and Ron are at the boys locker room, alone. It is their last period and both boys stripped off their clothes, until there's something familiar. Cum. Dry cum is stuck in Carl's hair. Oh shit. Carl grimes, the son of the sheriff's deputy and the most popular kid in school, gave him a blowjob. Ron couldn't believe it since he believed Carl is straight, just like the way he felt with him.

He walks towards the Grimes boy and says, "Hey my little cocksucker."

Carl's face began to blush and he says, "How'd you know that was me?"

Ron pointed at the cum in his hair, leading Carl to nervously wash it off. He then started kissing Carl's lips in the shower, leading him to kiss back filled with passion. The Anderson boy started kissing the Grimes's neck, leading Carl to softly moan. He begins to grind him since it is a dream come true for Carl. 

"I maybe bisexual," Ron admitted, "But I'm gay for you now."

"I love you, Ron."

"I love you too, Carl."

Ron kisses Carl while having their shower sex. If Carl never sucked him off, then Ron would have never been his boyfriend.