Runaway

This is based on the movie suicide squad. SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT

Ron Anderson - the joker

Carl Grimes - Harley Quinn

Carl sat in his cell, reading a romance novel while drinking coffee with his pinkie up and his pink and blue ends are curled a little, but he kept it as messy as it is. His life was boring after he finished the task with the squad. Ever since he saved the world just by ripping out a heart of the enchantress. He never knew he could be rewarded this good when he just became a hero. But he would've been a hero... for Ron.

Ron came  to pick up Carl in a chopper, since he finally found out that his boyfriend is part of the suicide squad. He gets his beloved up and in the helicopter, leading Carl to jump in joy and say, "puddin!"

Carl and Ron kissed each other, full of love and passion. As Carl stopped, he looked at Ron wearing a tux as he smiled, "you got all dressed up for me?"

"Oh, I would do anything for you." Ron says, "by the way, I got some Grape soda."

"yeah?" Carl says, but tragedy begin to struck.

The chopper is going to crash under the command of Amanda Waller. Carl and Ron are supposed to jump together before the crash... instead Carl fell out of the chopper.

"NO!" Ron yelled.

Carl is on the top of a building, running after the helicopter. He tried running back to Ron, but at that moment... he saw it crash and burn. Carl bursted into tears. He was too late.

Looking back at the memory made Carl wish he had done something about it. He could've, but he has to learn how to move on so he kept drinking and reading.

As Carl finished his coffee, he went into his new coffee machine to get a refill for himself. The machine poured in the coffee in his cup, he waited in patience... until something happened.

BOOM!

Carl screamed with the sound of the huge explosion. A swat team came in, shooting the police officers guarding the place. One of the Swat team came towards Carl's cell and destroyed the lock with a circular saw, leading the door to open.

Entering the cell is a member of the Swat team, but on his uniform...instead of it saying, "SWAT", it said, "JOKER"

The man took off his mask and that man... is Ron. Alive and well.

Ron walked towards Carl as he is filled with joy on his face. Carl hugged him and yelled, "puddin!"

Ron hugged back and he said to Carl, since he got him back in his loving arms, "Let's go home."