Girls like Girls

an AU where Carl and Ron are lesbians

Their female versions of their names: Carla and Rona

Carla got invited over to Rona's house since her dad asked her to make friends. Carla knocked the door 3 times; She gets really nervous until she finally answered. Her long blonde hair, her green sparkling eyes, her silky pale skin, and everything about her is pure perfection. She smiles at Carla and says, "Hi. You must be Carla. I'm Rona."

That was the moment Carla realize she is a lesbian, and she is in love with Rona.

~

Carla and Rona had been friends for 2 months and 5 weeks; They were inseparable and know each other more. Even though they are like summer and winter: Carla likes comic books, but Rona doesn't; Rona has a brother named Sam but Carla has a sister named Judith; Carla likes 5SOS but Rona likes P!ATD; and most importantly, Rona likes d*ck but Carla likes p8$$y. Well, at least Carla thinks she does.

Carla was asked by Rona to come over by just hanging out and watching movies. In her point of view, it's time for her to make her move. Rona looks at her and says, "So Carla, What's up?"

"Um Rona," Carla says, nervously with her heart beating out of her chest, "I have something to tell you."

"Ok," Rona says, "Tell me."

Carla took a deep breath, "I-I"

"Go on"

"I'm a lesbian."

"You are?" Rona says, in surprise, she starts to look down; lost in her thoughts. 

"and......" Carla continued explaining, "I'm in love with someone."

Rona looks up at her and asked, "Who?"

Carla walked towards her and kisses her lips. Rona was shocked at first, but then she kisses back. They continued their makeout session as Carla pines Rona to the wall. Rona looks at her and says, "Carla, I'm a lesbian too before I met you." 

"You are?"

"Yeah."

Carla smiles and asked "Rona anderson, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

Rona and Carla kept kissing each other as girlfriends.

Sorry if the one-shot is bad. But I'm thinking about turning it into a full fledged story. 

Yay or nay?

BTW if you wanna borrow this idea to make it into a story, that's ok. Just ask me in the DMs.