thinking of you

Why did I add a gif of a blonde girl? You'll see. 😈

It's been weeks since Ron has been hiding his feelings for Carl and his father, Pete, always tried to make him straight. Ron couldn't bear handle the fact that he is gay, and he kept holding his feelings for the young grimes.... until today.

Ron took a walk around the park and sees that his whole eye view has changed: everyone looks like Carl. The old man sitting at the bench is Carl, the couple taking a jog are both Carl, the woman walking a baby stroller is Carl, and hell, even the baby is Carl! Everyone he sees has the face of the Son of the Sheriff's Deputy with his angelic blue eyes.

He never felt this traumatized since it is the first time he sees everyone having the same face as his crush. Until he saw a blonde haired girl, not showing her face since is looking at the view of the park, wearing a pink dress with a pink bow, and is around Ron's age. Finally, one chance to get a girl to make the boy straight so he can impress his father and finally forget Carl, but he is dead wrong.

As Ron touched the girl's shoulder, she turned around and revealed that she has Carl's face. His pale skin, blue eyes, and the exact face structure, a perfect replica. Ron jumped a bit since he realized his feelings for the boy would never stop. The girl tilted her head like a porcelain doll beginning to crack and its head would fall off, and she says in a voice that doesn't sound so feminine, "Are you ok?"

Yes, she even sounds like Carl. Ron shakes his head as he tells her, "No. I'm not ok. I'm kinda going crazy. Lately I've had seen everyone with the face of this guy I've had a crush on, and his name is..............."

"Carl Grimes?"

Ron looked at her in surprise and asked, "How did you know?"

The girl smiles and decided to reveal another thing............. when he takes off the wig.

"Carl?"

Carl laughs a bit and he says, "yeah, it's me. You've been thinking about me?"

"Yes," Ron says, smiling a bit, "I have...... but I'm afraid of what my dad would think."

"It's ok," Carl says, touching Ron's cheeks, "it wouldn't matter, because......... I like you too."

Ron smiles and kisses Carl's lips in a loving and gentle way, finally getting the guy. 

Ron thinking of Carl made Fate let him date Carl.