"I want to breathe, I hate this night. I want to wakeup, I hate this dream. I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead."
——————————————

"Kookie! Let's go!" 14-year-old Lee Aeri shouted excitedly, and my hand was grasped by her slender fingers. I gulped, sweating a bit, feeling my heart beat go faster, and I took a deep breath, calming myself down. I put on a smile and walked with her to the park. Immediately sitting down on a swing of the moonlit park, I watched her beautiful features come to the white light of the moon. Her eyes sparkled in deep thought and she rubbed her chin.

"What are thinking about, hmm Aeri?" She hummed as she heard my question.

"Nothing much." She replied.

"Meanie, are you not going to tell me?" I pouted, and she smacked my arm while laughing at my aegyo.

"Nope!" She said, and raised her chin higher, smirking at me as I whined.

"Please, please, please tell me!" I said to her, and she raised a brow.

"Fine..." She said, and I cheered.

"I was thinking about if there were any ice cream trucks around the place, I wanted some." She said, and I groaned.

"You idiot! You tricked me! I thought it was some deep dark secret!" I punched her arm slightly and she laughed.

"That's what best friends are, eh?" No badly have I ever been friend zoned in my life. Gosh.

"Yup!" I said, and then we chatted for a while before I noticed the time. Telling Aeri we should go, she immediately stood up and we left the park together. Aeri was answering a call from her mum as we crossed a road. The road was quiet, most of the streetlights that lit up the street were broken. There was no car in sight, so I quickly walked over to the other side, checking my phone as I waited for Aeri to catch up when a thump and a skid was heard.

Aeri.

I widened my eyes, panic rising as I turned back. The car had sped off without any hesitation, and a body was lying on the asphalt. I walked over to her, my eyes were brimming with tears. Her eyes looked lifeless, and she lifted her hand to me, giving me a pitiful smile before her hand dropped down to her side, and everything went black.

......

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Gwenchana?" Jin said as I woke up trembling, sweat dripping from my forehead. He passed me a cloth to wipe my head with and I thanked him. He sat there, still waiting for me to tell him what had happened.

"Hyung...I had that nightmare again..." I mumbled. Jin looked at me sympathetically.

"Aigoo, Kookie-ah," He said. "It wasn't your fault that you had to leave her."

"It was! I don't even know if she's awake yet!" I shouted, letting all of my anger out. "Why does this have to happen? Why?" I cried out, and Jin gave me a hug, calming me down. He patted my back and left, before popping his head into my room again.

"I can tell Manager-nim that you're sick today and you don't feel like practising today."

"Thanks Jin-hyung." I said to hi and immediately collapsed back into bed, stuffing my face into my pillow, and falling back to sleep.

*Aeri's POV*
I woke up to the sound of birds chir- I meant my alarm clock crazily buzzing the hell out of me. Guess I forgot to turn it off, because of today, I have a free day without any work or university. I continually hit the alarm clock with my hand before it fell to the ground, still beeping.

"Aish!" I groaned and got out of my warm bed to grab my alarm clock, turning it off in the process. I placed it back on my nightstand before jumping into my bed again, when my phone decided to wake me up. I fumbled for my phone that was charging at next to my alarm clock and opened my eyes to see the caller ID. Pressing the answer button, a loud squealing noise was heard from the other side.

"Gosh, are you okay, Yoon Minah? What the heck happened to you?" I said to her.

"Well, I sort of got us BTS fan sign tickets!" She screamed into my ear, and I held the phone a little further away to not break my eardrums. And then I had registered what Minah had just said.

"WAIT WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! IS THIS A PRANK?!" I screamed excitedly.

"Nope! I actually got them! We need to reward ourselves for our hard work this year!" She said proudly.

"Oh my god Minah! Thankyou!" I said.

"No problem Aeri, and now, should we go shopping to impress our biases next week?" Minah asked.

"Yes! I'll meet you there at 10!" I said. I needed this. I will impress Jungkook!

*TBC*

A/N
HEHEHEHEHE LOOK WHOS HERE A RANDOM PERSON WHO IS ACTUALLY READING MY BOOK. THANKYOUUUUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Eunji