***

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" Stiles asked me, getting ready to leave.

It's been about three hours since I found out I was poisoned by those masked figures, but I honestly felt fine. Kira and Malia went to visit Lydia who is at home, resting. Liam and Scott went into the woods because Liam wanted to show Scott the hole he fell in and Theo was probably with them.

"I want Chinese Food, will you bring me some?" I asked Stiles. He nodded.

"What would you like? I'll order it." "Anything, I don't really care. There's money in my bag at home."

"I don't need it, I'll pay for it." He argued.

"Stiles, just get the money."

"Jaylen, what kind of brother would I be if I let my sister, who is in the hospital, pay for her own food?"

"A good brother?" I questioned, smiling at him. He laughed and rubbed the top of my head, messing up my hair.

"I'll be back soon." I nodded. He left the hospital room and closed the door behind him.

I extended my arm for the remote control and changed the channel to Nickelodeon, having SpongeBob SquarePants appear on tv. There was a faint knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled out.

The door opened and Theo walked in, smiling at me. "Hey.."

"What's up?" I asked him, he shook his head and sat down in Stiles' chair.

"What happened to you earlier? You left without saying anything."

He sighed, "..I had to take care of family problems." I lowered the volume on the tv so we could talk.

"Did Stiles leave?" He asked, noticing he was gone.

"He went to pick me up some food, do you want any? I can text him and ask him to bring you food."

"No, it's okay. He doesn't like me remember?" I smiled and nodded,

"I'm sorry about the other day when I kissed you, I just felt the need to."

"Don't be sorry for kissing me Theo, be happy."

Theo smiled, "I am happy, I'm glad I did it but I'm not sure if you are too." He waited for my response.

I decided to give Theo a chance but I just didn't know how to tell him and then have to tell Stiles and have him react the opposite of what I want him to react like. Theo watched me patiently, he was giving me time to think it over. The way he was looking at me just made me want to reach over and kiss him.

 The way he was looking at me just made me want to reach over and kiss him

"Theo, I do like you. A lot. I really want to be with you but I don't know how Stiles will react, I don't want him and you to be fighting all the time."