XIII.

❝CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13.

when seokjin enters his apartment, the coldness engulfs him. it's dark, only the brightness of the telly illuminating the messy living room. his lips are tingling, for namjoon had pecked them before disappearing around the corner. it almost felt like the most natural thing in the world.

he staggered further into the darkness until he was face to face with his sleeping roommate, curled in thick covers and cigarette buds littering around him.

on the floor.

on the table.

on the couch.

seokjin also noticed the track of tears staining what was visible of the other's cheeks, felt his heart clench slightly and proceeded to slip off his shoes and snuggle up next to hoseok, who flinched awake, only to cuddle closer towards the older, and whimper in the back of his throat.

"you okay, hobi?" he asks, reaches a hand out to run through said boy's greasy hair. the latter shook his head, seokjin wrapping his arms around him tighter as soon as he heard the other's shuddering breath.

"j-jimin broke up with me. said that the relationship felt forced, a-and that he had been cheatin' on me with tae or whatever..."

"oh- sunshine, i'm so sorry-"

"we got into a fight. 'hurt his nose pretty bad."

there was an audible gasp.

"did he hurt you anywhere?" seokjin asks, but feels as the boy shakes his head.

"nah, not really. jus' got a black eye."

"did you put ice on it?"

another shake of his head.

"i don' even wanna stand up right now..."

and so seokjin doesn't push him any further. he slips from his friends side to grab a drink from the refrigerator, which happens to be a can of beer but stops when he hears hoseok say, "bring the vodka bottle, i'm getting wasted as fuck tonight."

he chuckles lowly but does as told opening said bottle and taking a chug himself, feeling the burning along the walls of his throat and the bitter taste lingering heavy on his throat. he grabs two mugs and passes one to hobi.

"here, baby." he mutters, but the male goes for the the glass jug of vodka instead. seokjin doesn't argue, simply pulls his pants off and throws them somewhere as he crawls back next to the bloodshot-eyed male, pulling his knees to his chest and leaning into the boy.